Team9000 Forums

Mightythedj23
Mightythedj23
oh! alright, i always wondered, trying to find anime to watch while i wait for season 2 of attack on titan. XP
madcart
madcart
P.s Asada Shino/Sinon
madcart
madcart
I watched 3 movies yesterday x) all were good but the 2 first dident have a happy ending.
Mightythedj23
madcart
madcart
In this order: Sky Crawlers, Jin-Roh: The wolf brigade and Sword of stranger.
Mightythedj23
Mightythedj23
I'll have to check them out :p though i'm still behind in the Bleach Movies :/
madcart
madcart
Btw the only reason why i read Phantom Bullet was for Her x)
"a new main character." so i looked into her history and was somewhat stuck in it. :p
Mightythedj23
Mightythedj23
lol, that's how it usually ends up for me; that's how i got stuck into Naruto, Bleach, One piece, Gurren Langaan, etc..
madcart
madcart
Am currently watching Strike the blood and Log Horizon though the first one havent updated in 1 week or so. probebly since it was new year but i don't know.
Mightythedj23
Mightythedj23
Hm, sounds interesting, yet another one i'll have to check out! Have you watched Dragon Crisis! And to Love-Ru?
madcart
madcart
Yepp like them Both :D and am reading the manga of To Love-ru since they won't really make any more episodes.
Mightythedj23
Mightythedj23
Haven't checked out the Manga too much, especially since i watched Elfen Lied. oh god dem feels. >_>
madcart
madcart
I looked into Elfen Lied but i havent watched all of it, since at that moment i was not so happy in watching Drama and such like Golden time.
Mightythedj23
Mightythedj23
Haha, give it a second go; everything it touches upon really makes you think.
madcart
madcart
I will when i don't feel like the depression will take over me.
Mightythedj23
Mightythedj23
haha, fair enough; then go watch To love rU again directly after; that'll life your spirits :p
madcart
madcart
Its still a mystery how he falls like he does.
madcart
madcart
He somewhat always land beneth and barely above specialy when he is supposed to be above x) if that make any sense at all.
Mightythedj23
madcart
madcart
have you seen acchi Kocchi, A Channel, Skip Beat! or Erementar Gerad?
Back