brantbren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your avatar signifies a large flaw in the anime community.
    brantbren
    brantbren
    Well I thought idolm@ster x Jojo was funny (because of how polar opposite they are), so it's staying.
    Cpt__Duck
    Cpt__Duck
    It's not that, it's that male anime fans (or weabos as I prefer to know them as for my own bitter amusement) will literally put up a farce about them being a half naked teen for some reason.
    brantbren
    brantbren
    Oh ok. If it makes you feel better she's technically wearing more clothes than Killer Queen (Goggle him if you don't know what he looks like) from Jojo.
    Found myself saying "Sunlightu Yelloooo Overdrivu," "Goooooduu," and "za warudo" the entire camping trip...

Trippy profile pic.
    brantbren
    brantbren
    Don't change Tai. Glad to see you're back.
    I tell you, I have never missed a Friday, and I'm not starting now. I have and always will be awaiting the moment it would finally arrive.
    In case it hasn't become apparent, I'm REALLY enjoyed Hellsing Ultimate
    Reactions: DarkPrime25
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Heh, I remember that. The TFS Abridged version is great to watch after you complete the series. So many laughs.

"What's wrong demigod? Just grow back your legs. Summon up your demons! Hit me, fight me....GIVE ME A HUG!"
    brantbren
    brantbren
    God I loved Alucard's whole exchange with Luke. I lost my shit every line he had that episode from "You just destroyed my 70'' PLAS-MA SCREEN TV....So how can I help you today?" until the end
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    And finally...
    #bitcheslovecannons
    Sooo, been up to watching all 24 episodes of the first part of SC and watched over Jojo BA Season 1 and 2 and am all caught up now, finally xD What's your take on it all? :D
    brantbren
    brantbren
    I have been enjoying every last second of it. Having read the manga I kinda knew what was gonna happen, but that didn't deter me in the slightest, in fact it kinda made it better because the anime is almost spot on with the manga (even recreates certain panels with great poses). Hell they even put in a few more jokes exclusive to the anime, which was terrific. I can not wait for the second half of Stardust!
    Tai_K_Yagami
    Tai_K_Yagami
    Yeah, I noticed that the manga and anime almost coincide haha xD. Anyways, fist bump for 2015! :D
    brantbren
    brantbren
    Thanks for the effort but when I got there they were both taken (keep in mind I went there like 6 hours after you posted this)
    brantbren
    brantbren
    Also I'm glad I didn't win any of the copies of Terraria, my friend gifted it to me out of nowhere a few days ago.
    RedBox
    RedBox
    Well, that was pretty good timing! xD
    Hah, thank you, he is pretty holy-looking sometimes, actually. Nice chuunibyou parody avatar, though I don't recognize what character that is and from which series?
    Reactions: brantbren
    brantbren
    brantbren
    He's Kaworu Nagisa from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and thanks man.
    Just got to watch DBZ: Battle of Gods in a movie theater with some friends and a TON of overgrown children. It was MAGNIFICENT! :D
    After 11 years of owning it, I FINALLY beat Fire Emblem (Rekka no Ken). One of my favorite games EVER.
    At long last, Jotaro has once again become my profile pic
    Reactions: Tai_K_Yagami
    Tai_K_Yagami
    Tai_K_Yagami
    Awwww yeah dude. Haha, now literally every time I see or hear "Star Platinum", Jotaro sings Fireflies. Woo! Oraora!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back