bbgunshot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• this guy knows the true best girl.
    Reactions: bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    It's the truth. Fun fact, one of your older shinobu avatars is what finally got me to look into anime again.
    Creeper
    Creeper
    Hooray. That's nice to hear.
    What happened to your lewd profile pic ;(
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    That wasn't lewd. It was a downcast look. Watch the show man.
    brantbren
    brantbren
    I was just joking, also I don't know the show she's from so there's problem number one
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    *Looks down* : )
    Oh, since you were inquiring about the Kagerou Project anime, knowing you are a Monogatari fanboy, I thought it might be appropriate to tell you that the same company,(Shaft), is animating it.
    Reactions: bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    Thanks for telling! That makes me that much more interested :D
    Dude. who is that blonde girl in your signature? and what anime is she from? also Ohai :D
    madcart
    madcart
    Itsent she from the whole Monogatari series? eitherway i might try watching it again.
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    She is. She becomes much more prominent after the first season. If you have any questions or want me to explain some stuff about the monogataris just pm me. I'd be more than happy to discuss it.
    madcart
    madcart
    If the whole serie dident give me such a headache watching it i whould have seen it all already.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    Reactions: mcfar45
    mcfar45
    mcfar45
    <3 Douglas Adams is amazing!
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    That he is. That was actually my first signature on this site, back when peoples signatures actually showed in the forums. :D
    Hey, I've been meaning to ask you.

Where's the GIF in your signature from? It seems intensely familiar, and I just may hurt myself if I can't remember what it's from.
    madcart
    madcart
    I thought so! actually i tried to watch it but i got headache
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    Honestly, it took me 8 episodes to start liking Bakemonogatari (the first season of the series). After that the more I watched the more I loved it.
    madcart
    madcart
    I like it but its not worth watching after getting such a headache
    Hey, BB! How've you been over the past year? Just in case you're wondering, this is my new account since I couldn't log in with my old one.
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    Life has gone pretty well for me. Nice to see you again! You are such a newb with that new account though :p. How have you been?
    ChrisRo96
    ChrisRo96
    Yep, I guess I gotta start all over again. It's been alright for me. I'm going to make an introduction thread soon, I miss this website and it's changed. I missed a lot.
    BB! I have not spoken to you in forever! How have you been?
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    I've been well! It has been a while man. What about yourself?
    mcfar45
    mcfar45
    I have been okay. Busy, stressed and tired but overall okay. We should find a game to play together someday :)
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    That we should.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back