IncognitoLens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You said you watched it? My questions are Following: How come you started watching it and what do you "like" about it so far? ^
    IncognitoLens
    IncognitoLens
    To be quite honest, I only decided to watch it on a whim. I just like the silliness of it all, I mean come on, a kid with a mental choice curse gets a phone call from god, after a girl who acts like a puppy falls out of the sky...I was just like "fuck it, what's next?"
    madcart
    madcart
    Hahaha Its just so bad you don't want to watch but at the same time you're curiosity takes over and befor you know it you watch another episode. Nah~ Eitherway Yes alot of silliness Indeed!
    Yo dude, get on Theo's server; i'd like a favour to ask of you
    IncognitoLens
    IncognitoLens
    Parents, grades, not happening.
    Mightythedj23
    Mightythedj23
    oh, well shit. well, would it be alright if you gave, or had theo give me control of Twinlake, at least until you're able to get back. i want to make changes to the town
    wow. Been forever since I commented on here; I totally need to like, fix this dude. So, what's been goin on since we ever last talked on classic broski?
    IncognitoLens
    IncognitoLens
    Tf2, Doctor Who, school, Death Note, Colorado, Mental health institution for 6 weeks (don't ask(Is true)), Tekkit is stupid, Hexxit is awsome. That about sums it up.
    Mightythedj23
    Mightythedj23
    dude, I haven't tf2'd in forever, I go back to school in two weeks from Tuesday. can't wait
    i see you returned. again. all the <3's
    Mightythedj23
    Mightythedj23
    It's about time you got back, go on survival more :p
    IncognitoLens
    IncognitoLens
    I'm sorry the survival server just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I understand that the plot system keeps the security of the map weep kept, but its too much work to make something epic that takes up a lot of space. I just don't have the time (or patients) for such a commitment right now. So I may pop in to say hi every once in awhile but I am not coming back as a regular on the server. I apologize.
    Mightythedj23
    Mightythedj23
    haha it's fine man; do whatever you think is right. <3
    INCOG!!!!! WHERE EVEN HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! <3
    IncognitoLens
    IncognitoLens
    School (marching band). Currently in San Antonio for a couple of contests. As far as gamimg goes, I've been getting into tf2 lately. Don't you worry your pretty little physics defying wine glass, I'm not leaving MC, just waiting for some specific plots to start a town. As far as classic goes, ill save it for holidays and school breaks, make it something special.
    littlespedve
    littlespedve
    So you're not dead! Wonderful. Get yo' ass over here sometime. ;)
    IncognitoLens
    IncognitoLens
    Or maybe I am dead...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back