DOS622
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyo. Been a loooonnngggg time. Care to have your people let me back into the fold. It’s been since the 15th of January 2015 since I’ve played with all of you. If you can guess who this is. Doubt you remember me, from around January 2015, when I was banned under my original name for griefing that/the old server mate.
    eyo. crying tears of lava now.
    DOS622
    DOS622
    Old profile picture from not long after we got the 1.0 world download. On Tsysin's server we don't have my rebuild of the sphinx though!
    Been meaning to put together a "photos of the beta 1.8 world" thread since the world was lost. Will I need to do one for the 1.0 world too?
    Cacher
    Cacher
    I have a couple... though I think there is a thread already...
    Hey
    I don't think I will be un banned :(
    DOS622
    DOS622
    You've certainly got a lot of supporters :) The admins are pretty busy right now with setting up the new server, it might mean they take longer to get to the ban appeals :(
    I'll fallow you because I'm curious just how much money you have in survival... :D
    DOS622
    DOS622
    Not so much now that I paid for an outpost in The Empire, then started my own town with a bunch of plots and an outpost :) I don't have any diamonds though!
    bbgunshot
    bbgunshot
    Nioce. :p
    Awesome, i will be on it to fix the info. Also, if you want, you can go make picture of GPS system, all new items being sold and post it in info thread, so i can use them to replace old ones. Great job :p
    DOS622
    DOS622
    Oops, sorry I didn't see this message before! I tend to read email alerts but not the alerts on the site, so find out about everything.. except profile posts :) I'll try to do that stuff if I remember!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back