Briggs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude, what server are you guys playing on now? I can never catch you guys?
    Briggs
    Briggs
    Same old, we just have been super busy with some school stuff. Don't worry, we didn't just leave you guys!
    Briggs y u never on mumble no more (when im around) ;_;
    Briggs
    Briggs
    I am mostly just very busy. I always look at the site daily, so if anyone needs me I will be able to see it during the day. I'll try to be on mumble more though. :)
    Fellow dragon?

How do you prefer adventurers, sauteed or charbroiled?
    Briggs
    Briggs
    Charred black, makes them much more crunchy.
    Oh briggsss~

I have a 30 minute leaked skyrim video ;3
    Briggs
    Briggs
    Ok, found some quake con gameplay. If that's what you're talking about, then I don't need a link anymore =). Gunna watch it in a min, Dad's on the phone in my room trying to get my tv fixed...grr
    Donvittorio
    Donvittorio
    Its the quake con one :p
    Briggs
    Briggs
    Watched it, loved it, hooray!
    Briggs I'd like a grande mocha frappucchino, no whip cream and 2% milk. :D
    Briggs
    Briggs
    I am going to spit in it.
    Cathykiddo
    Cathykiddo
    :eek: But your spit is mental!!
    And mental spit BUUUUUUUUURNS
    Briggs
    Briggs
    Thats the plan!
    Happy belated Easter! (and Aramart) :confused: For some reason I thought of you guys during my holidays, and I remembered that I promised to write on a holiday. Maybe I just made that up in my head. Either way, yeah, hope you guys are doing well. :D
    Briggs
    Briggs
    Happy belated to you too bro! Thanks for remembering though, miss you around here. Its still not the same =p. I should go and write on your profile every holiday celebrated, so you have to write practically every week! hehe deviousness.
    Guite
    Guite
    Lol. Loop hole! Yeah, I can tell there have been a ton of changes around here. Even less incentive for me to come back. xD Oh, and just to let you know incase you didn't already know this, :confused:, but I don't get emails when someone writes on my profile, only inbox messages so I would never check here anyways :eek:
    Briggs
    Briggs
    Rawr.....
    I am now working at starbucks, so I will be on a ton less often. See you all mostly at nights now! Or when I do not wok. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back