Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're youtube is DooMage, I totally stumbled upon you :D
    Also, I miss you!
    </3
    D
    DooMake
    Leaving this place is harder than I thought it would be :/
    From this post on, your cover ahs been blown.
    Take that Undercover Doomake!
    D
    DooMake
    I Will Be Back B| (as if!)
    Kindly shit off. Kthx.
    D
    DooMake
    Ohh really? I bet you would like it if I was just standing there in one place, swinging my bat, HMMM? Think again knucklehead, the next time I see you, I'm going to stun you with my ball and eat all your sandviches.
    ConroD
    ConroD
    As a heavy i'd destroy you, and as a scout i'd destroy you ;).
    D
    DooMake
    Sure you would. But you haven't.
    Got bitten by a zombie. Washed my hands. No infection so fa,,,,,.--------.,.-jgkofeaaawtfisfjffffffffff
    Vincent2128
    Vincent2128
    Hmm, who bit you? Certainly wasn't me, the zombie reborn 7 times over...
    hmm i dont rly get it ._. but it seems harder then mine but maybe thats just me !
    Casham
    Casham
    Wow... I can unsee that.
    ;(
    D
    DooMake
    Well lookie here, a 2 month old comment from a drunken Casham in a post posted at the time when the year was gonna change. :((( *that's not a triple sad face, it's a disapproval face with a double chin*
    red and green u say :eek: wth are u doing? xD i just have photoshop next to minecraft and build each zoomed in part:3
    ur doing it line by line right? i dont like that technique:eek:
    haha x) nah i did like a third and then stopped and then i did the rest in 2 days:) went pretty fast when i figured how to do it the fastest way:3
    I did the last half in like 9 hours hehe, since i have vacation i pretty much spend all my time on mc otherwise i have like 6 hours when school is on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back