Guite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day, aboot eh McFrenchy.

How's goes life?
    Guite
    Guite
    Well hello there you old pal. Life is good right now, thank you. Almost the end of Summer between school though :( Oh well, University life isn't so bad :D
    And what is exciting in the life of ConroD?
    Frencheh, how're things? Are you 18 yet? If not, LIES.

☺☻♥♦♣♠
    Reactions: Guite
    Guite
    Guite
    Well hello again, pal. I'm doing pretty good. :) School is keeping me busy, but nothing I can't handle so far. ;) How are you doing nowadays?
    PS yes, I turned 18 in March. :D
    you should jump on classic for old times sake.
    Reactions: Guite
    Guite
    Guite
    Lol, hmm that sounds like a nice idea. I haven't been on in so long. :s University life is finally catching up. ;)
    Wait, have I seen you anywhere? (/me digs into Chrome history and finds old pics thread with you in it)
    Guite
    Guite
    Uhmmm, I don't remember to be honest. :) I have an awful memory, and I haven't done anything on T9K in forever, so most of my knowledge remaining about it is limited lol.
    So, I heard you are famous. Hai.
    Guite
    Guite
    I don't know where or why you heard that because it isn't true. :)
    I saw smeroth online yesterday and it made me miss you :( <3
    Guite
    Guite
    Lol I haven't seen that guy in forever. If I remember, I will try and come on for the 8th since I started last year on the 8th. :D
    Come back, we have cookies.
    Reactions: jorcraft
    Guite
    Guite
    Some spares, eh? I see how it is. You young'uns can't even be bothered to be respectful now a days. Offer denied.
    Briggs
    Briggs
    Well, I am part of the offer. Skryter forgot about that. So, I guess no matter what, you have to accept.

Don't worry about the spares, skryter is now on house arrest for being selfish. We both will go out on a lovely mudkip dinner, without him. <3
    Guite
    Guite
    Oh, well if that is the case, it is a no brainer!

Good, that swindling troll deserves everything he gets. I'm really looking forward to our dinner together. I've never tried Mudkip. but I am sure i will liek it. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back