katphish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no </3

this one is more ugly

;(
    katphish
    katphish
    really? hmmm... i'll think about changing it back :p i thought it would be better cuz her eyes are open lol
    Cacher
    Cacher
    Yay <3
    Your father tastes good with fish.
    Reactions: katphish
    katphish
    katphish
    :D it's canon!!! ... wait... fish? not catfish right? because that would be--- mean... because
    I rather like that Rarity DP you got there.

...Wow, I know that and I'm not even a brony. Kudos to myself!

...Anyway, nice one. :thumbsup:
    Reactions: katphish
    Audi
    Audi
    Thanks. I don't really know Exxorade or IceEagle. What shit have they been saying?
    katphish
    katphish
    They're builders who have been pissed off at all the pony art that's been popping up in zone15... gonna show you on the MLP thread
    Audi
    Audi
    Eh. Dumbshits. What more can I say?
    I'd be great to have Allies in the Nether. Were you planning on a town? I already told you my plans.
    katphish
    katphish
    oh, I'm not actually going to play Survival. What I wrote in that thread was basically just a summary for DutchCheese to be able to read because the other posts were too long, not an actual message directed to you. Good luck with your organization tho :D
    Yo katphish I herd u liek poniez, so I put a pony in your pony so you can pony while you pony.
    ;)
    katphish
    katphish
    Putting one pony in another will only make another one :D
    rsmv2you
    rsmv2you
    *slaps katphish*
    NO! no rule 34 refrences!
    katphish
    katphish
    *takes slap like a man head snapping to the right, turns his face slowly back to the left to face you, chest heaving, standing tall, cracks knuckles*

ok.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back