MiniCacti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wut, u has steam? Must have username! :)
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    P.S. My little brother uses my account to play Terraria and TF2. (Which greatly confuses me sometimes. When I get on to play with the rest of T9K, my Sniper has a bow and the Heavy has boxing gloves and such. Plenty of WTF moments thanks to him. :) ) Anyway, hope to see you around on it, and I'll tell you if it is me.
    Pasaria
    Pasaria
    Haha, if only you could like blog replies. So musicsquigg? Isn't that Pendragon related? :D
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    IDK. Do you mean Bobby Pendragon? Cause' I never finished those books...
    I... I just finished Problem Sleuth.. Jesus that was a lot of reading. Thanks for showing it to me, hahaha... (I'm going the fuck to bed..)
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    XD Did you read it all in one go?! That is a lot of epicosity to take in at once!
    Wait...when did the Cacti start blinking? :eek:
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    As soon as I learn how, I am going to make them blink. You know, like how portal's blue blob bobs, the avatar right below this post.
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    >.< I just read my own post, and it sounds stupid. Let me rephrase it. I am going to make a GIF of my avatar. The eyes on the cacti will blink, move around, idk what else. (Yes, that sounds much better than "blue blob bobs". I should proofread more.)
    Vincent2128
    Vincent2128
    I LIKED blue bob bobs.
    Can I have a Mini - Cacti?

Get it?

Mini -- Cacti?

Aw, stupid joke is stupid.
    Reactions: Jazz007
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    Of course you can have a mini. Now would you prefer miniscule or miniature? XD
    portal
    portal
    Shaken, not stirred.
    I love WoT. <3 Can't wait til Memory of Light but kinda anxious too, especially with the Aviendha's vision in the previous book :\
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    *Sanderson is saving it... RIP Jordan.
    Pasaria
    Pasaria
    Well, Jordan is saving it too I suppose, he did write out the guidelines Sanderson is doing. :D
    The Black Tower has got me very anxious too, especially with Taim's scheming. I'm curious if he actually is Demandred...
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    Demandred...Dark Friend...Just Plain Evil... IDK what to think of him. All I know is that Logain is awesome, and the Two Rivers Asha'man (is that how it's spelled? Been forever since I read the books) NEED to play a role in Tarmon Gai'don! XD
    Hey remember me? We haven't talked in like 4 years or something like that, but we used to be pretty good buddies. :D
    MiniCacti
    MiniCacti
    *Stares suspiciously at screen* Doneyhew...Doneyhew...OMG ITS DONEYHEW! WE BUILT...I CANT REMEMBER WHAT BUT IT WAS AWESOME!!! Yeah lol, I remember meeting you on Classic. Didn't we spleef a lot back in KC's tourney? I think I remember you being at the Spontaneous Checkers Tournament also. My Classic days are all a blur now, and most of my other buds have left. Where have you been?
    Doneyhew
    Doneyhew
    Here and there, but mostly here. And I remember that epic build we made, and it was how do you say....sick
    Hey man meet me at the cool server at spleef arena. when ya can, let me know. our team name is TacoCacti.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back