• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

1.8 pre-release survival server expience orb LAGGG

Anaxo

So I started playing the survival server yesterday, built a house quite a ways away from the spawn. Apparently someone name "redhaze" detonated alot of tnt in the creative server and crashed the survival server, when I logged back in i had died from suffocating in a wall. I apparently had a lot of expience, and when said experience is dropped, it lags the server. COPIOUS amounts of expience orbs. It's made the area in which I live unplayable because of the lag, if I was getting 1fps I might be able to get to the expience and pick it up, but sadly I can't get that, it's like 1 frame every 30 seconds. Is there some way a mod can delete all of the items laying on the floor? I'd be willing to lose the stuff I died with if only I could play the server...

it's at x900 z-100 if a mod wants to check it out.

So I started playing the survival server yesterday, built a house quite a ways away from the spawn. Apparently someone name "redhaze" detonated alot of tnt in the creative server and crashed the survival server, when I logged back in i had died from suffocating in a wall. I apparently had a lot of expience, and when said experience is dropped, it lags the server. COPIOUS amounts of expience orbs. It's made the area in which I live unplayable because of the lag, if I was getting 1fps I might be able to get to the expience and pick it up, but sadly I can't get that, it's like 1 frame every 30 seconds. Is there some way a mod can delete all of the items laying on the floor? I'd be willing to lose the stuff I died with if only I could play the server...

it's at x900 z-100 if a mod wants to check it out.
In 1.9 we can use the orbs to buy stuff.

Why would you like my misery?!
welcome-to-the-internet.jpg

I was also standing right next to Anaxo when it happened and cannot log in...

EDIT: It only gets about 1 frame then kicks me off... I have been able to pick up some of the items but because I keep getting kicked out I haven't gotten that many items.
Thats how life is...
OnDaStreet.png

Back