"10 Minute Comics" by Drsheep

drsheep

Can't get size right (to be fixed by Wooty)

This is the thread where I hope to house my creations. ATM they're all in my think bank. Enjoy?

10MCc1.png

Two in one day? Anyone who plays MGS knows that in order to heal, you need to eat rations... the entire thing... right there on the battlefield... just cram the ENTIRE THING DOWN YOUR THROAT.

10MCc2.png

i like it, and i didn't :facepalm:

My thoughts exactly. Team9000 should start it's own webcomic starring people from the community. We could post like one comic a day, the one that Wooty (or whoever Wooty makes decide these things because we all know he'd do it like twice a year) and people would be happy.

My thoughts exactly. Team9000 should start it's own webcomic starring people from the community. We could post like one comic a day, the one that Wooty (or whoever Wooty makes decide these things because we all know he'd do it like twice a year) and people would be happy.

Yeah, that's what I wanted to do. Then I didn't. I COULD. But didn't...

I was thinking of a long eventful tale full of LOVE AND BETRAYAL... it was gonna be about what the Team 9000 guys do after they cast...

Yeah, that's what I wanted to do. Then I didn't. I COULD. But didn't...

I was thinking of a long eventful tale full of LOVE AND BETRAYAL... it was gonna be about what the Team 9000 guys do after they cast...

I was thinking that it could just be like random video game/team9000 comics from a whole bunch of people, but I can see a story arch being possible from your own submissions.

Can't get size right (to be fixed by Wooty)

This is the thread where I hope to house my creations. ATM they're all in my think bank. Enjoy?

Two in one day? Anyone who plays MGS knows that in order to heal, you need to eat rations... the entire thing... right there on the battlefield... just cram the ENTIRE THING DOWN YOUR THROAT.

I like these. Very well done. Should make more. And Do them at a large resolution.

Back