2 game give a way!!!

Ekgladiator

So I have not one but 2 games to give away!!!!

Game number 1 is awesomenauts. I got an extra copy when I backed the kick starter campaign.

Game number 2 is Magica. I got this game as part of a deal through steam.

So I could be boring and do the number thing that everyone else does but, I want to do something different. So the rules are you pick one game and do a creative bit. After a set time the contest will end I will decide the winner of each game and that will be that. To make this simple if you want to enter for both games you will need to specify that and provide 2 Different creative bits. What qualifies as a creative bit is anything thing appropriate ranging from writing to artwork.

Alright I haven't decided on a end date yet (and I want to see if the creative idea will work or not) but give it your best shot.

Also whoever wins Magica will have to add me on steam so I can gift it to you. awesomenauts is just a code so yea.

So I have not one but 2 games to give away!!!!

Game number 1 is awesomenauts. I got an extra copy when I backed the kick starter campaign.

Game number 2 is Magica. I got this game as part of a deal through steam.

So I could be boring and do the number thing that everyone else does but, I want to do something different. So the rules are you pick one game and do a creative bit. After a set time the contest will end I will decide the winner of each game and that will be that. To make this simple if you want to enter for both games you will need to specify that and provide 2 Different creative bits. What qualifies as a creative bit is anything thing appropriate ranging from writing to artwork.

Alright I haven't decided on a end date yet (and I want to see if the creative idea will work or not) but give it your best shot.

Also whoever wins Magica will have to add me on steam so I can gift it to you. awesomenauts is just a code so yea.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Steam profile

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 96
"I offer you a choice, but first you must do something for me..."
IMG_0046.JPG

BTW I want Awsomenauts please

so since this thread has received like no replys you both are vinners!!!!!

sean shall be getting awesomenauts

wootwoo will be getting magica ( will need a new link for your steam profile) [or I could just you know find it]

tune in next time after I get this humble bundle

Back