• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

<3 Mikey---- and his music...

xgam3r

this guy named <3 Mikey---- kept coming in the server and spamming songs. me mario and x kept kicking him several times and he kept coming back and changing his name to various things suck as sRt*GAM3R (my name), [DFX]MARIO, Wooty, and *. He also kept coming in and calling me queer and cursing at me, And one of our admins (chris) is one of his friends and was encouraging him to come back in and annoy us.

steam id: STEAM_0:1:6374542

this guy named <3 Mikey---- kept coming in the server and spamming songs. me mario and x kept kicking him several times and he kept coming back and changing his name to various things suck as sRt*GAM3R (my name), [DFX]MARIO, and *. He also kept coming in and calling me queer and cursing at me, And one of our admins (chris) is one of his friends and was encouraging him to come back in and annoy us.

steam id: STEAM_0:1:6374542

vouche this i was in there when this kid was spaming music, stealing admins names ( he even came in witht he name Wooty once) he was coursing and not listening to any of the admins. Also vouch the the admin chris was msging him in friends encouraging him to come in and spam music .

I wasn't "encouraging" him to spam over Steam. I was simply telling him that he should change his name because only a few people didn't like his music, actually, most people were entertained by the music( Including x And Mario on one of the songs), and some of the things I said about me telling him to spam and everything was a joke. He then started getting mad because Xgamer had kicked him without warning. Also, some of the times, they (Xgamer, Mario, x) kicked him even though he didn't play any music of any kind.

Back