• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

3rd game

heyy, i know i havent been on t9k for a while its because i have been stuck on tekkit, whilst i was playing tekkit the server im using atm the people are boring and are not very fun unlike you guys at t9k thats why a thought poped into my head being why not t9k get a tekkit server so thowes who love tekkit and still want to use t9k can, so what you guys think?

heyy, i know i havent been on t9k for a while its because i have been stuck on tekkit, whilst i was playing tekkit the server im using atm the people are boring and are not very fun unlike you guys at t9k thats why a thought poped into my head being why not t9k get a tekkit server so thowes who love tekkit and still want to use t9k can, so what you guys think?
Its been talked before I Think woot just doesn't want to do a tekkit server or somewhat. I may be wrong but eh Tekkit would crash my computer atm.

I believe this has already been discussed, and I think I remember Wooty saying tekkit takes up 6x more resources than regular Minecraft. He has also stated that he does not want a Tekkit server.

Back