• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

64 Diamonds were stole from me.

Rubix

I have no knowledge of who did it, but is there ANYTHING that can be done? It's weird because that's all they took. I had a whole other stack right next to it. Just want my diamondsss!

At the moment, Wooty is the only one with admin abilities for the server, but he is quasi-indisposed with college finals...I would love to help you out, however there is nothing anyone can do at the moment. If he catches wind of this(digitally speaking), he will jump all over it, until then, hold of on manipulating the chest if you can...

At the moment, Wooty is the only one with admin abilities for the server, but he is quasi-indisposed with college finals...I would love to help you out, however there is nothing anyone can do at the moment. If he catches wind of this(digitally speaking), he will jump all over it, until then, hold of on manipulating the chest if you can...
Ohh my bad i took a couple things out of it since then (as to not get anything else stolen), but the chest is still there.

Leave the chest be. Don't continuously open and close it. I think the history goes back 20 inquiries...

I'm sure the sever is running Log-Block or Hawk eye so next time you see him just tell him. He can log all actions used on that chest.
With a few clicks and commands he will see : USERNAME withdrew 64 DIAMONDS.
You should be restored your stolen goods and you will continue minecrafting. :D
But if you lied on the forums thinking you would get a free stack of diamonds........Wooty will not be a happy camper. :mad:

I hope you can contact an admin soon.

I'm sure the sever is running Log-Block or Hawk eye so next time you see him just tell him. He can log all actions used on that chest.
With a few clicks and commands he will see : USERNAME withdrew 64 DIAMONDS.
You should be restored your stolen goods and you will continue minecrafting. :D
But if you lied on the forums thinking you would get a free stack of diamonds........Wooty will not be a happy camper. :mad:

I hope you can contact an admin soon.
No, no lies here, only lack of a hard two-three day's work.

How the fuck do you get 64 diamonds legit when the server has hardly been up for even a couple weeks?
:hax:
Incredibly easy, especially if you are not looking for diamonds. :p You find things faster when you aren't looking for it.
Seriously though, it is pretty easy. I myself have gotten 40 diamonds in a few hours before.

Incredibly easy, especially if you are not looking for diamonds. :p You find things faster when you aren't looking for it.
Seriously though, it is pretty easy. I myself have gotten 40 diamonds in a few hours before.
This^^ (plus i was making a path to the spawn all the way from the east end of the map, so i had 2 stacks of diamonds, like 13 stacks of iron, and 5 stacks of gold)

Back