• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

|^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXtrEmE_m00sE

Admin's Counter Strike Screenname
|^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^|

Admin's SteamID~ STEAM_0:1:572630

Reason~ Mic spamming, setting up multiple votes without others consent.. also being rediculous with ban threats.

In-game Demo of the abuse (recommended, but not required) I don't have one. But heres a direct quote out of my console

(I talked after he got done spamming a pretty funny recording, which was atleast 5 minutes long)
eXtrEmE m00sE : Some dude came into my teamspeak with that balls of steel ****
[s2K]cK[****blocKer] dropped
eXtrEmE m00sE : It was so funny
*G* |^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^| : nice
*G* |^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^| : now can u? (after this he used a program that says "shut the **** up"
eXtrEmE m00sE : no
*G* |^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^| : u have to
eXtrEmE m00sE : whys that?
*G* |^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^| : u will get banned
*G* Thizzles : lol
*G* |^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^| : if u dont
*G* Thizzles : /skills
([S0|0 P]) sQUISY dUMPLINGS : /skills
Barbie dropped
eXtrEmE m00sE : For normal talking?
|^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^| (RADIO): Affirmative.

Later on, everybody had godmode turned ON, and "uberslapped" until the server crashed.

Server that the event happened in~ DFX surf 2

Approximate time of the action 10:00PM PST, 7\2\07

I feel that I in no way, deserve this kind of treatment.

Edit- I have a demo of one of the really annoying mic spams he does, just got it minutes after this post.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCC36KIK

Alright alright, now I was just joking about ban threats dude I dont even have the correct admin to ban people and if you were unaware of that sorry. Another thing godmode was turned on AT THE END OF THE MAP with 20-30seconds left until next map change and everyone was uberslapped, lots of admins do this (ex.rocket all, uberslap all, flash all etc...) I was not trying to crash the server. The mic stuff is just to joke around and have fun and I wasnt threatning extreme moose directly that he will get banned because of just normal talking I was joking although I never stated that while talking I was actually joking. If you feel you have been mis-treated I apologize for any mis-treatment.

ANYTHING other than normal microphone usage is PROHIBITED. No music, no sounds, no hlss whatsoever. Most users get a 10000 minute mute for this, NEVER DO IT.

Also, NEVER do a command on "everyone", even if it is the end of the map. The ONLY thing I will allow is a SINGLE "rocket all" about 10 seconds before the map is over. THAT IS IT.

This guy was using his admin powers to impersonate people and mic spam over the servers. I let him know this was recorded and what does he do? He Perma bans me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gwtx9ztgig
This is a video file of him. Put it in the cstrike folder and do "viewdemo heli4"

Please unban me and ban him.
My ID is STEAM_0:0:8764180

And I'm sorry for the bump but this fits here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back