• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

|^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^|

Dude

Admin Name: |^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^|

STEAM I:eek: STEAM_0:1:572630

Reasons: Repeated kicking for no reason, slaying, and spamming his microphone. He was stuck in the map Surf_nif, so I went to help him out, when I got there someone had already helped him so on my way out, I shot the wall. He assumed I was trying to kill him so he slayed me. I said I think that counts as 'abuse', he responded with "o really?" then I was kicked. Then kicked when I got back in, then once more. I soon got tired of his mic spamming and the kicking so I went here and posted. This all took place around 1:30 - 1:45 AM PST. I read many other complaints on this guy so I thought I'd add another.

I might be losing respect for the server... I already got my 20k points and Wooty never responded yet. Yet this guy STILL isn't banned. Either this is a long vacation or this server is starting to suck

theif is now banned from admin permanantely

robster: sorry for the long wait. Yes, it really was a very long vacation. I finally got the chance to bring the admin purchase system back online. Go to the darkfx.net homepage and click "Gameplay Packages" on the left side to buy admin with your points :).

Just did thanks

And I'm sorry for my post over there the server is really good without all the fags invading I just got really mad. I'm done with them now.

Back