a new giveaway thread

Ekgladiator

Ello ello and welcome to my new game giveaway thread, this time I have a copy of Monaco from the latest humble bundle to give away and in order to get it you must post a funny story!

What I mean by a funny story is basically a story fabricated or real, that is entertaining to read and is "funny." If you wanna tell me about the flying spaghetti monster's knightly crusade that you made up then go for it! If you want to tell me about how you shat your self during a hiking trip, be my guest. As long as it is original content that is amusing then it is allowed and will get you an entry into this competition! (original as in preferably your creation)

If someone else wishes to give away a game from this latest humble bundle or in general, Please feel free to post it and I will add it to the list!

This contest will end in 2ish weeks unless more time is needed or the thread dies prematurely.

Finally entries will be put into a random generator (maybe a die roller? idk yet) where people with a certain number of points will continue on and others will drop out 1 at a time until the last person is standing.

Games to win:
Monaco x1
beatbuddy x1

Entries: (game)
That_taco_guy (beatbuddy)
Melexiious (monaco)
Crafterofmines

Winner(s): (game)
Crafterofmines (Puddle)
Melexiious (tbc*)
That_taco_guy (tbc*)

I wish everyone the best of luck and thread begin

*= to be chosen

I would prefer if you did, yes. I mean using someones else's stuff is ok I guess but it really doesn't show me how creative you are ya know?

let me see if I can make the first post a little bit clearer

edit: I tried to make the first post clearer, does that help or is there something else I need to change?

While Fiction is hellasweet, I'll just tell you Non-Fiction a story that happened when I was playing MC360 with my Friends about a year ago.

I was trying to lead up to a punch line with a very long joke, but my brain fucked up and I couldn't finish it. The Punchline was something about New York, but I can't really recall what the joke was. I was too embarrassed to admit that I forgot the name of one of the worlds most famous cities so I turned off my mic and ran away.

My friends, but mainly the guy Atlas Zeth knew I disappeared so I ran further away. He chased after me, all the while everyone was confused out of their minds (I still haven't remembered the name of the city) They finally come to the conclusion that I was in fact 'Contacting the mothership' so decided to make a huge tower of 1x1 stone and made myself a small UFO, with lights around it and put inside the ship a sign saying-

'But Atlas I am
the Mothership
Zeewoozeewoo'​

Then plastered 'Zeewoozeewoo' everywhere.

Atlas finally caught up with me and found myself, sitting in a UFO with the words 'Zeewoozeewoo' plastered everywhere, all because I had a brainfart and forgot a famous american city and didn't want to feel embarrassed.

So now whenever I forget something like that, and it's on the tip of my tongue. (Which happens a lot) It's now called a Zeewoozeewoo moment, or well. To me it is anyway.

I was in German class, and we were talking about birthdays or someshit, anywho, my German teacher was asking questions about various meanings of words and phrases. He asked everyone, "Was ist Torte?" to which I responded, "Turtle." He was apparently not happy with my answer, thinking I was fucking with him (this happens quite frequently), and made me stay after school for 5 minutes. During the time, he asked me why I responded "turtle." I said, "Hey, turtle and Torte sounds similar, and a lot of that happens in German." He was unable to understand how I make that leap from the two words.

P.S. Torte is a layered cake

awesome stories so far! I am going to be adding Beatbuddy to the list of games you can win, and for added bonus only one item per winner (that way more people can win!)

anyone else who wants to enter has roughly a week left before I chose the winners!

edit the first post has been updated and if you guys could specify which game you want that would help or just say both (but remember you can only win 1!)

Alright no one has posted so I figure the contest is over with.

Before I post the winners I want to talk about my system. I did a random list scrambler, each round was a first to 10. Whoever won 2 out of 3 rounds is first and then the list gets smaller. Now there are three entries so I expected this to last a bit longer than it did. turns out it only went for 4 rounds and there were 2 winners!

Before I announce the 2 winners I kinda decided that there are 3 people so everyone should win right? Now I do have Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit if anyone is interested, and trine 2 is on sale if that interests you!

Winner of round 1 and 2 is crafter of mines! Now since you haven't told me what game you want I am giving you a choice of whatever game you want!

Winner of round 3 and 4 is melexiious! If crafter does't want monaco then you will get it, otherwise there are other options!

Taco you are third which means if neither want beat buddy then it is yours, otherwise I have other options!

please hurry up and respond so I can give out the links to people and such!

Ready to pick up whenever crafter chooses.

Screen_shot_2011-10-14_at_2.13.48_PM.png

Back