A post to keep the forums alive (lurking)

Looking back on juvenile Skryter would prove interesting, but I'd rather not be scarred for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
I'll browse over my old content every once in a while, though I try to avoid the more cringey posts.

Last edited:
Looking back on juvenile Skryter would prove interesting, but I'd rather not be scarred for the rest of my life.
I don't have a digital record of all the stupid things I've said and done, and I'm still scarred!

There hasn't been an update in 30+ days as such I post to see who's still lurking
WITNESSED - LURK FOREVER, HERE FOREVER
:snorlax:

I'm always here. Just have nothing to post.
WITNESSED - FOLLOW YOUR HEART, POST THING
WITNESSED - PONIES N THINGS
I still drop in and wait for the resurgence that will never come
WITNESSED - THE RESURGENCE IS IMMINENT
WITNESSED - SHINY AND CHROME MODERATOR
WITNESSED - THE CHEESE LASTS FOREVER IN A CAVE, THE CHEESE LASTS FOREVER IN MY HEART
WITNESSED - GREAT EMOJI BRAH
WITNESSED - I DON'T REMEMBER YOU TBH SORRY
You missed the great "blog" post: "do you still have free servers?"
WITNESSED - THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE
I appreciate a nice quiche.
WITNESSED - LETS RESTART AVENGERS CREATIONS, TYLER CAN EAT IT, SERIOUSLY THOUGH HE LOST ALL THE SERVER FILES I MEAN HOW TO DO YOU MANAGE THAT SHIT?
I exist from time to time
WITNESSED - I REMEMBER WE MINED CLAY TOGETHER
lurk lurk
WITNESSED - THE UKRAINIAN WHO WAS GOING TO SHOVE A JAVELIN UP MY URETHRA
Yeah, I'm still around.
WITNESSED - WE NEED MORE OBSIDIAN
Still somewhat around o/
WITNESSED - I REMEMBER YOU, I THINK YOU'RE AN ASIAN GUY?
Still here
still living
This place still exists :eek:
I live, for now.
There must be something out there we can enjoy together without any of us lagging. Other than posting on forums.
BULK WITNESSED - I REMEMBER YOU TILL THE DAY THE INTERNET EVAPORATES
O yeah, I guess I need to schedule 1 of those sometime soon.... Uhhhhhhh give me another month, in the meantime we are playing tons of Civ 5 lately.... Yeahhhhhhh.....
WITNESSED - MORE VOICE CHANGERS ON TINYCHAT THX I NEED TO FIND A LINK TO THE AUDIO RECORDING OF OUR SHENANIGANS
ಠ_ಠ (´・_・`) (●__●)
WITNESSED - BUILD A PRETTY THING AGAIN
Graduating from college this semester. I think I am done peeking in here after that. It's been grand lads.
WITNESSED - TEAM9000 RUINED MY COLLEGE AND MY LIFE
.-. .- .--
WITNESSED ------------ WOW HI
Rarely lurk the forums nowadays, to be honest, seeing what is left of some of my greatest memories makes me sad. T9K will always have a special place in my heart, but this is my final post. It's been a real 5 and a half years.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
WITNESSED - LETS CRY TOGETHER
it's as though none of us know how to move on with life
WITNESSED - THE INTERNET DOES NOT LET ME MOVE ON FROM THINGS
I'm still around. I peek back on the forums every now and then.
WITNESSED - GET A LOAD OF THIS TUFF GAI
I would but I only just returned :p
WITNESSED - YOU ARE AUSTRALIAN
Anyone else just looking at their own profile and all the stuff they've posted?
WITNESSED - I PSYCHOANALYZE MY EVERY POST

EDIT:
*sits in the corner and nods a hello to everyone*
WITNESSED - THERE ARE NO CORNERS ON THE INTERNET, ALL EDGES ARE ROUNDED OUT FOR SAFETY

Last edited:
I haven't touched Minecraft in like 500 years after Tribes Ascend stole my heart. Are any of you still playing it / are there any similar servers to what we had? I was thinking of perhaps trying it again.

What is this, Fury Road?

Casham needs to ban me again tbh.

I haven't touched Minecraft in like 500 years after Tribes Ascend stole my heart. Are any of you still playing it / are there any similar servers to what we had? I was thinking of perhaps trying it again.

I host the old worlds of T9K on a semi current release level (thanks to Dos622 as the admin), but there are no active ones that I know of outside of maybe creeperslabs

By that we have the reboot world, 1.0 world tied together and available via portals. We've talked about adding more of the old worlds as well over time.

GreenEarth, I know at least one place you lived in the reboot world (with Allimon and DutchCheese), I can help you find it again if you want.

Yes, I have over more than 700 waypoints. That's probably a lot isn't it? :D

GreenEarth, I know at least one place you lived in the reboot world (with Allimon and DutchCheese), I can help you find it again if you want.

Yes, I have over more than 700 waypoints. That's probably a lot isn't it? :D

I stripped that base on the current server when I rejoined a couple months ago there. It's been moved further south to the middle of nowhere. Also, if GreenEarth isn't already whitelisted there, I would suggest adding him to it.

I stripped that base on the current server when I rejoined a couple months ago there. It's been moved further south to the middle of nowhere.

Oh, the island you sent me to to trade the enchanted books?

Also, if GreenEarth isn't already whitelisted there, I would suggest adding him to it.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that bit - GreenEarth, PM Tsysin and/or I your up-to-date in-game name if you want to be whitelisted.

A few of us are playing on Creeper's Lab

Back