A post to keep the forums alive (lurking)

Hey I'm still alive, do you remember me? I check once every I don't even know. I check the discord regularly though sorta, I just don't know what to say in it. But I haven't forgot about you guys but there's no doubt you forgot about me lmao.

Hey I'm still alive, do you remember me? I check once every I don't even know. I check the discord regularly though sorta, I just don't know what to say in it. But I haven't forgot about you guys but there's no doubt you forgot about me lmao.
Filtershark!!!!!! I remember you!!! :D :D

Yeah I remember you, do you remember me and did you finish off your house in Southbridge? :D

ha it has been a solid minute but nice to see ya again.

I thought I tore it down when I was certain you weren't coming back, I had to make room for my massive castle after all. :sneaky:
Nah, I think you sort of built your hill right up to the edge, and left a staircase that used to go down the edge of a cliff so it now goes into the hill :) Maybe the underside of the hill should have been blue wool or something so when filtershark goes down there to tend to his (if they're his?) crops it's like he can still see the sky :)

Maybe the underside of the hill should have been blue wool or something so when filtershark goes down there to tend to his (if they're his?) crops it's like he can still see the sky :)
I wish I could've afforded that much blue wool back then.

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been active here. I just wanted to stop by to thank you guys for all the good times. Team 9000 Minecraft really was one of the high points of my day back then. Shoutout to Hobotown. I still check in occasionally (read: yearly to bring my stupid ass meme thread back from the dead).

Since I quietly disappeared from here a few years ago, I've moved on to college. So I don't really see myself being active here again for the foreseeable future. But I won't forget this place.

Go Noles.

Back