A reply to ''tribute''

RemOfShadows

Seeing how this is more of a feels post and nothing to do with the convo in the ''tribute'' thread, I thought I'd post this separately, also first post in years I think haha!

I'll start out with saying, that video gave me some feels man. I haven't played minecraft in years, But one thing I always immediately associate with minecraft is this place, and I'm so thankful to woot for keeping it running. 9 years on I can still come here, and just like what he said about the music in minecraft the familiar shades of red gray and black greet me like an old friend, instantly flooding me with memories of hours spent, playing games and having fun with random people from around the world. But you guys ended up being far more than just random people. The hours spent and stories shared, got me through some tough times and mean so much more to me than most people I have met in RL since.
To leave this on a brighter note, I just want to say that It's cool to see this place alive and kicking, also how many of you still are here haha!

As you can see my writing hasn't gotten any better since I was last here (probably worse), so sorry for that!

Back