• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A series of unfortunate but somewhat reasonable events #1

RedBox

First blog post since. . . Ever. To be honest, I've never been one to indulge in the ways of a blog but it's something I've always touched in a passing notion and soon continued on my frivolous journey to the answer to life.
A very Frivolous but somewhat Consuming and Enjoyable task.
I've recently entered the domain of adulthood, a full 2-or-so years early due to a pressuring education and employment system, and have become what I can label as a Young Adult.
I've broken in hard into somewhat higher education, stepping it up a notch with TAFE doing a snazzy Interactive Digital Media course, having already tagged-and-bagged my Certificate 2 in 3D modelling, animating and such-as-that. Already diving in without a parachute into the Gaming world and I haven't even breached the wall of Adulthood.
I joined the Forums oh-the-way-back in 2011, on November 25th and have frankly been spotty in my comings and goings, disappearing for large amounts of time with no word of absence or anything of the sort due to many conflicting and unpleasant reasons but totally legitimate and explainable. But somehow T9K has turned me into the iconic weapon of my homeland and I keep coming back, making today 866 days, 22 hours, 46 minutes since I joined and loved every moment muckin' about on the Minecraft servers and every other snazzy-happenings going on!
The least I can say I've enjoyed my stay here and will probably never leave.
Hopefully instead of me rambling on about life and moaning about days and hours and miliseconds I'll actually be talking about interesting things, Like Let's Plays which I will be starting soon!
If you read this, then you are a trooper my friend. I congratulate you!

So, uh...welcome back. Aaaand...there are going to more of these ramblings? I had to read this thing a couple of times because it changed gears so often. Welcome to adulthood. It can suck at times.

@ Moondoggy23 Most likely the next blog post will be a Let's Play and me being excited about Ironfest. Then probably another Lets Play and things as-such.
I dunno how I could have been confusing, What I've written is literally how I talk in my day-to-day life xD.

@Pyrhos Most likely! I've got nothing better to do, so I'll be sticking around.

Back