• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

a thought or seven

that_taco_guy

As I sit here, thinking in the computer lab at my school, I play The Goddess Appears from LoZ: A Link to The Past in the background as I browse. It's a tantalizing song that fills your heart with joy and glee while giving a sense of adventure and curiosity, wondering what lies beyond the sweet, mystical notes played.

Beautiful.

It has obtained many forms over the past few years, but this one I linked has to be my favorite. It really speaks to the soul, using its chiptune synths to flow into my heart and nestle itself happily.

I can relate to it in a way. Over the past years, I've learned and changed lot of things. I learned that religion was kinda stupid, and not what I originally made it out to be; I learned that time really doesn't matter, it's what you do in that time that makes it count,; I learned that being smart was a perk that I should use to my benefit; I learned that girls are cute and not icky; I learned HTML and CSS, finding out that I probably want to work in programming in the future; and, most importantly, changing my life is possible and I should do it, since that's the main point of having a free will.

In the following weeks, I will be moving to a new place. It's in a province called Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas, and it's a pretty big place that's fueled by commerce. Specifically, I'll be moving towards a place near C.A.D.E., an Adventist Educational Institution where I can start working on getting a technical degree (with assurance that I can get credibility in the US).

I'm eager to go. I'm tired of where I am right now, since the culture around here is very slow and doesn't want to progress technologically (at all), whereas in Sto. Domingo, the culture is very quick to catch onto new forms of living. I'll also be closer to the capital of the country (Quito, 3hrs away), meaning I could visit more places easier (nationally and internationally).

(there's also more places to buy things, and i can get a job there. i will also probably have faster internet. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

Things are going to get better. Life is moving on. I just wanted to share that with you guys. :)

That's all,
<3,
Taco.

Thanks bro.

That Wikipedia page was so informative.

I feel 10x smarter than I was before I read it.

Back