A Very Merry Early Christmas to me!

Squeebz

cmra.jpg

Nikon D7000 with a AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm F/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens and an extra AF-S VR Zoom Nokkor 70-300mm Beast of a lens. And a Lowepro Backpack. Squeebz is officially complete.

The very first image I took with it, unedited. XD

DSC_7933_1.jpg

Lucky you, what a nice camera. And a very nice first picture too!

It looks like your cat cannot unsee what has been seen... or something.. xD

It's the cat isn't it? If so you're going to have to battle to the death for her with ConroD. XD
Alright then, Have at thy chav, I challenge conrod to a spiffing match of fistdecuffs. I must warn you that I am no stranger to fisticuffs! Many's the time I have found myself saved from the fray by my studies in the masculine art of pugilism.So put up your dukes, you chav! HAVE AT YOU!!!

Alright then, Have at thy chav, I challenge conrod to a spiffing match of fistdecuffs. I must warn you that I am no stranger to fisticuffs! Many's the time I have found myself saved from the fray by my studies in the masculine art of pugilism.So put up your dukes, you chav! HAVE AT YOU!!!
lawl.

Yesterday my grandmother just bought me the turtlebeach ear force x12 but I have to wait until christmas to use it

I am trying to get her to get me a morphsuit for halloween

www.morphsuits.com for those of you who don't know what it is

Very nice camera!!

Yesterday my grandmother just bought me the turtlebeach ear force x12 but I have to wait until christmas to use it

I am trying to get her to get me a morphsuit for halloween

www.morphsuits.com for those of you who don't know what it is
I need to get a new headset, my mic's shitty :P I'll probably get a turtle beach too :)

Ver noice camera! Do have to say I like Nikon's menu layout versus Canon. And a 70-300mm lens, I'm very jelly :thumbsup:

I have no knowledge about cameras more then that they are shiny and go click when you press the button. This one looks extra shiny so it has to be good :3

I have no knowledge about cameras more then that they are shiny and go click when you press the button. This one looks extra shiny so it has to be good :3
If it's black and has a REALLY long lens, then its officially amazing.

I was considering buying either that d7000 or one of the rebel Txi's. It's time to upgrade from my D40...

I was considering buying either that d7000 or one of the rebel Txi's. It's time to upgrade from my D40...

Go D7000!! I've played around with a D300s but this one is my favorite. It makes up the money in bad-assery.

Back