AAAAALLLLL NIGHTER!

Dr_LASR

Well, It's 1:21 AM atm, and I know if I go to sleep, I'll seem even more tired when I go to sleep.
Discuss?

Well, in canada up here, eh. We actually listen to out parents, eh. And when were told to go to bed, we listen, eh.
EH.

Seems you aren't a fan of South Park... they made fun of Canadians quite a bit in the early seasons... and no, I'm not from America's Hat...
I luv south park. I don't like there intro's in the first season's because of the dumb intro's of them by the fireplace.

I luv south park. I don't like there intro's in the first season's because of the dumb intro's of them by the fireplace.
ah it would seem i was mistaken on where it was from, it was from the south park movie

1:21?
Jeez.
If I went to bed that late on a school day, I'd be buggered.
However, any other night, I'd just sleep in till 10. Problem solved.
But school days, I have to be up by 6 at least.
So it depends on your situation.

Well, in canada up here, eh. We actually listen to out parents, eh. And when were told to go to bed, we listen, eh.
EH.

Bro, I'm from Canada. I go to bed anywhere between 10-5 am and I'm up at 6 for school. Most of the time I'm in bed around 3-4 so don't tell me Canadians listen to their parents, I sure don't.

71155_106709852702980_4692105_n.jpg

I feel I was always an exception to the sterotypical teen who stays up until 3AM. I never could stay up past 10 or so when in high school or middle school, otherwise I would always oversleep.

I feel I was always an exception to the sterotypical teen who stays up until 3AM. I never could stay up past 10 or so when in high school or middle school, otherwise I would always oversleep.

I'd love to be in bed at 10 but art students always have tons of homework, and no time for sleep.

Back