• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Accidental URL Change

Agent_X

Hello everyone! i was curious if anybody had a solution to this particular problem:

I accidentally changed the URL from a bunch of stuff to team9000. The problem is i dont know how to change it back.

if anyone has an answer, i'll give it a shot. thank you!

Hello everyone! I was curious if anybody had a solution to this particular problem:

I accidentally changed the URL from a bunch of stuff to team9000. The problem is I don't know how to change it back.

If anyone has an answer, I'll give it a shot. Thank you!
First off, gotta be more specific in your question. For instance:
Agent_X said:
changed the URL from a bunch of stuff to team9000
That could mean anything. You may be talking about the address for the page where our Classic server is hosted, or it could be something having to do with the hacked client, World of Minecraft.
We'll be happy to help, I assure you, but you need to clarify first. Also, screenshots would be nice. Visuals work wonders.
:mays:

alright i am talking about the URL like there were numbers then my client name (speedo63) and like 23.41.77 or close to that. i'll send a screenshot

bunny-pancake.gif

let me describe it: when you sign in there will be a window that pops up (its tall and skinny) with servers on it. when you click on one of the bookmarked servers there is a bar at the bottom that says: URL: ______________________________________ (about actual size) and there will be multiple different characters in the box. I accidentally changed it to team9000 thinking i would change the name (i didnt like the one i had before). now do you know what i am talking about?

let me describe it: when you sign in there will be a window that pops up (its tall and skinny) with servers on it. when you click on one of the bookmarked servers there is a bar at the bottom that says: URL: ______________________________________ (about actual size) and there will be multiple different characters in the box. I accidentally changed it to team9000 thinking i would change the name (i didnt like the one i had before). now do you know what i am talking about?

Use the filter to find Team9000, or bookmark the server using this URL so you don't have to go through the filter everytime:

http://www.minecraft.net/classic/play/ba2651a5598810699992df5bb7f960a7

Back