• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Account Bugged Out

AintSkeered

So I launched a server, and it never started or glitched out. So now if I go to launch I can't shutdown or launch a new one because for some reason it thinks it's still booting when it's been like 2 hours.

This post combo displeases me...

angry%20kitty.png

Step 1. Navigate to: https://bugs.team9000.net/bug_report_page.php
Step 2. Select "web.launch" from the first drop-down menu.
Step 3. Select "major" (indicating unexpected fatal error) from the second drop-down.
Step 4. Enter a short summary of the issue, for example, "Attempting to launch _____ server causes Launch to freeze," in the Summary text box.
Step 5. Enter an extremely detailed report including how to re-create the issue, any errors you're getting in your browser, pictures are always good...
Step 6. Make sure the "public" radio button is selected.
Step 7. Click "Submit Report".
Step 8. You may or may not get a response on that site. Our site admin is notorious for leaving bug reports marked as incomplete when he actually fixed the problem months ago. However, you can be assured, that he will at the very least look at the bug report (not guaranteed on the forums). Soooooooo step 8 is to wait a day or two and see if it's fixed. If it's not, check here and the bug report site to see if you need to give more information. Give the information if needed. If not, wait a few more days. If it's still not fixed, try logging in to Mumble to see if anyone is free to help you.

Back