• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

acm.team9000.net is down

Dot_Com

Just wondering why the server has been out for three days now. Thanks for your time.

Oh and if it helps, I believe it crashed after one of the none admin players teleported back home using the /home command in game.

I don't know what you think is down, but the Minecraft Classic server Team9000 is fine. Check to make sure your link is right.

MC Alpha certainly doesn't have the most reliable server in the world. I gave Surb the ability to remotely restart the server, so if it goes down, it's up to him to restart it (we can't restart it automatically, because it's technically still running - only the player thread hangs). Go blame him ;)

Ah, smart smart. But this doesn't surprise me. I hope the way you're putting this means it is in fact a simple fix he should have already done. Well I guess he'll have to explain why he has been so egregiously busy that he can't do a command.

Also, thanks for giving us a server btw, we really appreciate it even though the majority of us probably have no idea who you are :)

Back