• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Admin help please

first of all, there is no such thing as premium admin, there is premium "member", the most basic package

and yes, prices are monthly. Most active members on the server are able to get about 15-20k points per month.

the number of points needed for each package can be found by clicking "Gameplay packages" on the homepage on the left

FYI getting the admin is much better than getting member... for only 15k more pts. you can get all of the member attributes and still have the admin package... Before i had admin i asked what was the better deal and almost every admin said admin.

I had messaged Wooty about this problem but he didn't respond. Maybe it's because I waited for one day and got impatient. I'm not a very patient person :) Anyways,I have the premium package and want to upgrade it to the gold package. People have been saying "Wait till the month's over." But I want to cancel it and get the other one. Someone please help. Sorry Wooty for being impatient.

What do you mean 5k? Premium package costs 5k. Gold costs 20k. I already have the Premium Package. I just want the Gold Package. And I'm not patient :)

its easy to get 20k admin. i beat mystery in like what, a minute? 145 pts? do some calculations and you might get it in a week or so. even less :)

yeah its cool cause i got 20k points in like 2,3 days. I already had. but my problem is i want to cancel my original one and get the other one.

hey i have a question for you guys ...i want to purchase gold / platinum admin and i go to the packages and click the paypal link because its a pain to get 40k points....so ill just save the trouble and donate.....the few bux....so i click the paypal link it says to contact Wooty so i did....no response yet.....then i read a few other posts and it says to just donate the money on the homepage but im a little skeptical about that because i dont want to throw money away.....any ideas? how did you guys go about doing it?

thank you

Back