• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Admin Privileges

I have recently discovered team9000 and love making servers with it, but some unnecessary people who break rules join some times and I do not have any admin privileges or access to any type of console so I can not do anything about it and they ruin the game, I want the server to be public but I dont want these sort of people. Is there anyway I can get any privileges or console?

At this current time members are unable to access any admin controls within any of the launch servers provided. This site is pretty much the best spot for requesting features added to the launch service as admins rarely take suggestions from this forum. Best recommendation would be to password the server and start up a public thread here/elsewhere for those interested in playing, so it's semi-public but you control who knows password for getting in. :)

Hope this helps!

~Bored

Back