• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Admin Request

LadyLJ

Hi! I play Prop Hunt, Murder, and TTT at least 50 hours a week and I would like to keep playing and using your servers with my friends but I want to be able to pick up Items and ban bad people from the servers so that other people can have just as much fun as I do! Please make me an admin so that I may make the best of every server!

LadyLJ,

thanks for your interest and time in writing us a request for adminship! I am acting as the official unofficial official site guardian regarding admins and the endorsement, promotion, and deregulation of unofficial admirers of admins. Anyhow, please answer the following questions and your answers will be taken into consideration of your abilities and potential powers-to-be to be an official admin.

How long have you been a part of the T9K service?
Do you have any prior experience as an admin?
If someone draws a penis-swastika, what would you do?
What are your thoughts about people playing enormous amounts of video games?
Don't you think 50 hours a week would potentially cause dysfunctional and malfubction of the pituitary gland?
Who is the site owner, and what is his name?
I am currently watching Naked and Afraid. Your thoughts?
Bananas or Apples?
Newton, Jesus, or Tesla?
Do you peel the toilet paper over the top or under?
Do you squirt your ketchup directly onto a bowl of fries, or off to the side and dip your fries in the ketchup?

Thank you for your answers, and remember, getting the wrong answer on any of the questions could immediately disqualify you. Good luck!

"No offense Mighty, but you may not be the best candidate for a mod position. Not that I think that you wouldn't be a decent mod, but if someone deserves mod it would be Gurw or ThaProfessor (although he hasn't been on for a year). In your position on the server right now far too many people (including myself) would be candidates. Likewise I think woot wants already existing mods like Kagato or Ozy." Post I made a while ago

This still applies to you. Not that you wouldn't be a good admin I just have absolutely no trust in someone that is: a new member, and has only put in 50 hours on our service. Sorry bud but, I have never heard of you (Granted I don't play Gmod with T9K) and I don't think the majority of members have otherwise. Once again I don't mean to insult you but yeah I wouldn't say you should be running one of our servers that you have not made.

How long have you been a part of the T9K service?
I have been playing on the T9K servers for a couple of weeks now and I really like playing on private servers with my friends.
Do you have any prior experience as an admin?
No, this will be my first time, but a lot of my friends think I should be an admin because I like inforcing the rules and making sure everyone is playing fair and having fun.
If someone draws a penis-swastika, what would you do?
I would shoot the picture to cover it up and then warn the playing to not post such items.
What are your thoughts about people playing enormous amounts of video games?
Considering I am one of those people I love them, and encourage more people to come to world of gaming!
Don't you think 50 hours a week would potentially cause dysfunctional and malfubction of the pituitary gland?
I take breaks and do other things other than just play 50 hours straight. LOL
Who is the site owner, and what is his name?
I honestly have no idea and I'm not going to look it up because I feel like that's what you want me do...
I am currently watching Naked and Afraid. Your thoughts?
I personaly don't like the show but if that's somthing your into cool. Go you!
Bananas or Apples?
Apples, I've been on too many diets to know that Bananas(even though extremely healthy) are bad for people who are trying to lose stomache fat.
Newton, Jesus, or Tesla?
Newton?
Do you peel the toilet paper over the top or under?
I just put it on the roll... My parents get mad either way...
Do you squirt your ketchup directly onto a bowl of fries, or off to the side and dip your fries in the ketchup?
I dip my fries into a large puddle of ketchup and frown apon the small papper containers they give us at McDonalds and such.

"No offense Mighty, but you may not be the best candidate for a mod position. Not that I think that you wouldn't be a decent mod, but if someone deserves mod it would be Gurw or ThaProfessor (although he hasn't been on for a year). In your position on the server right now far too many people (including myself) would be candidates. Likewise I think woot wants already existing mods like Kagato or Ozy." Post I made a while ago

This still applies to you. Not that you wouldn't be a good admin I just have absolutely no trust in someone that is: a new member, and has only put in 50 hours on our service. Sorry bud but, I have never heard of you (Granted I don't play Gmod with T9K) and I don't think the majority of members have otherwise. Once again I don't mean to insult you but yeah I wouldn't say you should be running one of our servers that you have not made.

I haven't just played 50 hours. I play 50 hours a week. That's 100's of hours that I have on G mod not just 50.

I haven't just played 50 hours. I play 50 hours a week. That's 100's of hours that I have on G mod not just 50.
The only issue is there are people who've been here for nearly 5 years, many of them having met Wooty (the owner) in person.

I've been here for more than 3 years myself, and I'm not even close to being in the running for anything regarding anything. Especially not a moderator on arguably the most used T9k service.

My advice is stick around for awhile. Not many of the regulars use the Launch system for such a large volume, and Wooty might get a wild streak and employ some moderators to keep Launch running smoothly.

Other than that, welcome aboard, and just keep your nose clean and it may happen.

None of us know what Wooty will do. He's difficult to read, the only predictable thing he does is inevitably break something.

I've been here for more than 3 years myself, and I'm not even close to being in the running for anything regarding anything. Especially not a moderator on arguably the most used T9k service.

We have moderators?? Just kidding.

I have no plans to expand Launch gmod administration at this time. After all, the service is made for players to play with *friends*, not to be an administration nightmare. If you are having undesirables join your server, set a password.

Back