• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

admin server 1 please

bern1

egg, and tau keep playin music, egg keeps playing wav files of cussing, and they wont stop, i dont care, but the music sounds like crap, and their bein pricks

People always play music, and it's usually good. You'll just have to mute them in player list. Unless it's bad, it's okay in my opinion to do it.

People always play music, and it's usually good. You'll just have to mute them in player list. Unless it's bad, it's okay in my opinion to do it.

I'm pretty sure there's a rule that says "No playing music over the microphone." MAYBE the rule should be removed or modified so when people come to the server, they don't have to be disappointed. If you disappoint your public, you won't have a public. If there's no public to be disappointed, your server is dead and you're paying for nothing. If there's going to be administrators enforcing the rules, maybe they should abide by them as well. Or you can just put 1 rule: "This is anarchy." Then we'll know to be good little peons of all the administrators' wishes, or just won't come to the server any more. If you're going to put a rule up; at the very least the person who made the rule should explain the quirks of it. So far, I see no quirks explained by Wooty, so I'm figuring people are breaking the rules by playing music. Maybe Wooty should clarify this. Just a thought.

Back