• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

adrian271

ARC360

Its the space invaders and Dead Ops arcade build. it took a while to make them both builds but it looks nice.
screenshot_20110930200910.png

Sorry for the late reply. Do you happen to have any other screenshots of builds you have made?

Sorry for the late reply. Do you happen to have any other screenshots of builds you have made?
yes but i rarely screen my builds and i mostly help guest build their things when they ask for my help. Here are some I've made.
The USA Builds where on different days because the first one got griefed.
screenshot_20110927000833.png
screenshot_20110927001005.png
screenshot_20111003144731.png
screenshot_20111003144824.png

Hmm... I like how you planned the inside of that building, with the location of furniture and stuff. Next time though, try using more colors and such. Unfortunately, the building is a bit too small of a build to be considered for builder rank. Something I would suggest, if you like making buildings, is to grab a photo of a building you like off of google images or w/e, and try to recreate it with as much detail as possible, even if it means making it out of proportion to your character.

Do try to screen each of your builds, so you'll have more of a chance for getting ranked. =)

Hmm... I like how you planned the inside of that building, with the location of furniture and stuff. Next time though, try using more colors and such. Unfortunately, the building is a bit too small of a build to be considered for builder rank. Something I would suggest, if you like making buildings, is to grab a photo of a building you like off of google images or w/e, and try to recreate it with as much detail as possible, even if it means making it out of proportion to your character.

Do try to screen each of your builds, so you'll have more of a chance for getting ranked. =)
No problem =) i just tryed my best but i now i need to create bigger projects. and take more photos of my builds. thanks for your help Damashki, your a real nice guy.

While that is a large build, you seemed to only have used up half of the space on there. Anything else you can add to it? :s

Back