Airsoft/Paintball

Kc006

I've always had a hobby, and that is airsoft.

I just got a WE SCAR MK16 CQC GBB from a store in Hong Kong, and a KJW KP-05 (1911) as well.

Are there any people in this community that has this kind of hobby? Forget airsoft, talk about paintball as well if you play it!

There is a place down the road from where I work called airsoft barracks. They have a rediculious selection of replica airsoft that even have the feel and weight of their real counterparts. Playing at that level was always fun as hell when going for realism.....but the thing about it, I don't think I will pay $600 for an airsoft AR-15 when I can pay $600 and get a real AR-15. The prices of the guns with the exception of the fully automatic versions for the most part are the same as the actual guns the airsoft version is a clone of.

However, for paintball, if I get back into playing. I am looking at getting aBT TM15 or a BT TM7

There is a place down the road from where I work called airsoft barracks. They have a rediculious selection of replica airsoft that even have the feel and weight of their real counterparts. Playing at that level was always fun as hell when going for realism.....but the thing about it, I don't think I will pay $600 for an airsoft AR-15 when I can pay $600 and get a real AR-15. The prices of the guns with the exception of the fully automatic versions for the most part are the same as the actual guns the airsoft version is a clone of.

However, for paintball, if I get back into playing. I am looking at getting aBT TM15 or a BT TM7
To be honest with you godlib, as an avid airsofter and paintballer, I don't recommend using real guns replicas for paintball; you should use 'designed for paintball guns'. Those guns function badly, have a bad aim, and damages/dirties the barrel. Buy an airsoft gun! It's much more fun and you can dress up so 'pro'ly.

Also at your $600 dollar for a REAL AR-15, I loled hard :D

here in FL, I can go get one for right at $600 or I can get the parts and build one myself for less than that. generally, the AR-15 is a fairly inexpensive firearm, the only expensive one is the springfield AR line which run around $1100 but most of the manufactures keep close to that $600 price point.

here in FL, I can go get one for right at $600 or I can get the parts and build one myself for less than that. generally, the AR-15 is a fairly inexpensive firearm, the only expensive one is the springfield AR line which run around $1100 but most of the manufactures keep close to that $600 price point.
I picked up my AR for 1100$.... Now I feel like I got cheated ._.

I picked up my AR for 1100$.... Now I feel like I got cheated ._.

prices vary depending on the state you are in. Here in FL, guns are fairly easy to obtain so there is a flood of manufactures lowering prices to compete with one another.

Airsoft... :D

I have some machine gun and go in all out wars with my friends. I even created a riot shield and most of a Jugg armor that we use :D
I never liked how my friend made rules like if you're shot in the leg, you gotta crawl though. I liked it better when if I got shot in the leg, I limp. More realistic that way.
I am trying to make more airsoft war technology for me. I am currently trying to make mobile armor. I also am trying to purchase flour landmines and grenades.

Videos Related:

Update: Holy...I found Airsoft heaven.

Hey, I got an air gun :p It's a Daisy 853c.

300 bucks, it's the best gon for biathalon and target shooting 10m away

Paintball is fun
and painful. The first time I went paintballing was with my youth group, and some random asshole on my team started shooting me in the ass. Other than getting hit, it is fun.

Only airsoft experience I had was goig to my friend's house and him pulling his airsoft pistol on me. I made a run for it and I was jumping and rolling around trying not to get hit. Ouch. Its still pretty fun though.

Back