all the rage

RemOfShadows

so basically this:
rage much.png

shows up every time i do it, i've tried doing it over and over again for about 50+ times in the last 3 days, why does steam hate me?

so basically this:
View attachment 137831
shows up every time i do it, i've tried doing it over and over again for about 50+ times in the last 3 days, why does steam hate me?

edit: also i dunno why the image seems broken, just click it...
This often happens when many people are playing the game.

It happens all the time with TF2, 'specially around big updates.

I can't give you any real advice as to how to solve this, but at least you're trying to play TF2.

TF2 is great.

This often happens when many people are playing the game.

It happens all the time with TF2, 'specially around big updates.

I can't give you any real advice as to how to solve this, but at least you're trying to play TF2.

TF2 is great.
well that's poop :( i want to play tf2 :s

Not sure if it will work, but try to locate the .exe file that is used to launch TF2.
It should be in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2 OR C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<steam username>\teamfortress2
Please correct me if I am wrong or this doesn't work.

Not sure if it will work, but try to locate the .exe file that is used to launch TF2.
It should be in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2 OR C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<steam username>\teamfortress2
Please correct me if I am wrong or this doesn't work.
That never works like people think it does. Trying to open steam games in the folder it's located in just tells steam to open it, it doesn't just open the game without steam.

Think about it. When a lot of people are accessing the same information on a server it can be a bit rough...I imagine it's just high queue numbers when accessing the server that handles version verification.

Think about it. When a lot of people are accessing the same information on a server it can be a bit rough...I imagine it's just high queue numbers when accessing the server that handles version verification.
should just add a visible queue like wow did upon logging on, at-least then i could see when i'll be able to finally get the game working, but oh well...

Back