• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Alpha

noirenex

Hi, how might I get on the Alpha whitelist? I really quite enjoy single player but the dungeons and nether make me afraid O_O, i want some friends to explore with heh

- I did see another post with some stuff on it, but is it just a matter of chilling until someone decides I can?

The alpha server is currently whitelist access only. We don't have a set process for getting whitelisted (yet).

But generally,
If you are an active, social player who loves to play games for fun and relaxation rather than to win...
If you have been ranked past 'Cool' on the classic server...
If you are actively involved with Team9000... ( hanging out on the forums, during the casts )
If you are over 18...
If you are on the Mumble...
If you are not a douche...

Then you are probably already on the whitelist.

Heres.

Team9k server doesnt have mobs enabled at the moment, as they were gathering 10-20 of them outside everyones house at night, randomly exploding and causing mayhem. I believe however that they will be enabled on the survival side later on when you can actually kill them, but I'm not sure.. I rather play without them myself.

Mob make it so much better though Nuls! Haha adds intensity and a struggle for survival... makes you paranoid and gives a reason to be afraid of the dark and the music... =)

Yeah. If you want a peaceful time without mobs play Classic, like me :p
95% of the time i spend on Minecraft i spend on Classic. Releasing my creativity is funnier than hiding in a hole and being scared of the night :p
But i dont say Alpha is not fun, it is, but not for a longer time. :)

Back