Alright, I have WoM and everything, and I really want to get to the team 9000 minecraft Classic srvr

tl;dr: So few people played (sometimes days where only 1 person was on it) that woot took it down.

Last edited:

tl;dr: So few people played (sometimes days where only 1 person was on it) that woot took it down.
Come on man, there has to be a way to get on. It is still listed on the minecraft Classic multiplayer list. Look, my grandpa fought in ww2 in Normandy, and I built a statue of him on that server. I just want to connect one more time to maybe rebuild, as my old man's life is coming to a close.

Come on man, there has to be a way to get on. It is still listed on the minecraft Classic multiplayer list. Look, my grandpa fought in ww2 in Normandy, and I built a statue of him on that server. I just want to connect one more time to maybe rebuild, as my old man's life is coming to a close.
They still show up for some reason but the servers are down and I don't believe there is any way to access the servers again. I think a database of all the overview maps exist somewhere but I can't seem to find them at the moment.

If you're desperate to rebuild the statue, we do have a Creative world on the T9K minecraft server.
Info on it can be found here: https://www.team9000.net/threads/team9000-minecraft-community-reboot.27078/page-113
Unfortunately most of the stuff on the wiki and first post are outdated, but you can still find information through the thread.
To connect to T9K you'll need to log into the creeper's lab server first @ play.creeperslab.net then find the portal leading to T9K. Anyone online can help you find it.
After you're in T9K, it's just a short trip to the creative world.

Back