Alright Kiddos, let's talk about some things (Life Updates)

NewspaperCrane

So, I feel like it's been forever. And I'm in a slightly bored/nostalgic mood today. What are you kids up to these days? I assume most of you have died in horrible gaming accidents, and/or have carpal tunnel.

Yeah, I've hit that same kind of feeling, hence my Resurrection. Finishing up my last year of college, then who knows. Trying to get back into gaming too, but that is proving difficult as its work, school, homework for me every day of the week. How's your life?

Things are decent for me. Work keeps me busy, but I generally play games. I've been playing destiny 2 lately, which is really just World of Halocraft

Yeah, that's another game I am lacking the time to get into, even though I have it and love it. What system do you have it for?

Graduted from highscool 5 years ago, graduated from college this year, moved out of my parents house 3 months ago and living in an apartment with my best friend, been working at walmart for nearly 2 years while doing freelance design and landscape work on the side, having my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend today. Played a lot of runescape, currently playing FFXIV online.

I got my M.S. Mechanical Engineering and became a Wizard.
Moved to California for a job in analyzing loads and vibration for airplanes and spacecraft.

In my free time I play Civ 5, Rocket League, Factorio, Age of Empires, etc. with Bored, SunDragon, Ekgladiator, Squishy and co.
I'm still into Minecraft. I play on a server that Kagato, Gurw, and StTheo frequent.

No carpel tunnel, yet.

Last edited:
I work on and off as an audio technician for my college; mostly theatre/concert events. I'm looking to get formal training in this field and i'm applying at a few places.

I celebrated my two year anniversary with my girlfriend two days ago; her and i are looking into apartments.

In my free time i build decks and pay magic the gathering edh, overwatch, minecraft here and there. I'd like to have a podcast going, and ive been looking into equipment for it.

I don't think i have carpet funnel yet

Honestly nothing much has changed with me besides my two useless degrees.
still playing games erryday tho.

Surprisingly still alive and hopefully slightly more mature. When I play games then it's only with a group of very close IRL friends.
Currently heading for that sweet university degree, and oh boy, who would have thought that studying can be so fun? :cool:

Back