Alright Kiddos, let's talk about some things (Life Updates)

Man, this takes me back. I had almost forgotten about T9K... but when I looked at the names, I remembered...

I can't believe it's only been about 6 1/2 years since I joined, it feels like a lifetime ago. My life has changed in so many ways I can't even describe and honestly I don't think I am at all the same person I was back then (despite the obvious maturity difference from aging.) I think I need to lie down.

I was never active on forums but I remember coming here. I didn't even remember that t9k existed, wowza I feel nostalgic.

I awake...
Just popping into see where T9K is! I'm in college (long way from the middle schooler that joined here in 2011).
I'm also out as trans, so that's pretty cool. And I'm a springboard diver now (because why not). Adios, old friends. Until the next time!

So how do you become the official timelord of Team 9000? Don't worry, I'm not trying to usurp your position, I'm just curious. Are there tests?

So how do you become the official timelord of Team 9000? Don't worry, I'm not trying to usurp your position, I'm just curious. Are there tests?
Yea, there are. Tests on Doctor Who knowledge, and sorta proclaiming oneself as the forums' official timelord like 6 years ago.

Oh, I really thought that woot should have asked you to tell him what is going to be tomorrow's headline on cnn.com or something :D

Got super nostalgic about the damn good times I had on T9K and wondering where everyone's at now.
I still game a disgustingly large amount, anyone ever wants to reconnect and hit it up like old times steam is where to find me at TheRedBox

Got super nostalgic about the damn good times I had on T9K and wondering where everyone's at now.
I still game a disgustingly large amount, anyone ever wants to reconnect and hit it up like old times steam is where to find me at TheRedBox

wait...I hit the 'Red Box' all the fucking time....Are you telling me you don't notice? am I that small to you?

Whelp. Just turned 22. Still living with the parents and have no fucking clue what to do with my life. Hardly game anymore, but I was just on steam looking at my library when I saw Starbound was purchased in December of 2013, which led me here. Still hard to believe that was more than four years ago.

*boo*

It's been like 5 years since I've posted on here... and now I'm only 30 days away from being 21. Still living with my parents, but I'm working full-time online as a minecraft builder as a game designer. I've only (legitly) been hospitalized twice for a gaming-related accident, and that's from overworking and exhaustion... I DEFINITELY learns good time management skills.

(also hai everyone love ya)

Back