Alright Kiddos, let's talk about some things (Life Updates)

Whelp. Just turned 22. Still living with the parents and have no fucking clue what to do with my life. Hardly game anymore, but I was just on steam looking at my library when I saw Starbound was purchased in December of 2013, which led me here. Still hard to believe that was more than four years ago.

Glad to see see your still an Asshat :)

Glad to see see your still an Asshat :)

although I will have a special place in my MC heart for you as you were my neighbor in the 1.8 Beta world when I first acquired Minecraft and was figuring out what to do. In a survival world with no protection; it became obvious who you could trust and who you couldn't....welcome back brother.

although I will have a special place in my MC heart for you as you were my neighbor in the 1.8 Beta world when I first acquired Minecraft and was figuring out what to do. In a survival world with no protection; it became obvious who you could trust and who you couldn't....welcome back brother.

Ahh yuss, when I was using my friend's account KickingFalcon and we were building the absolutely massive underground rail across the map. Good times. Good times.

I kinda wish that I could access this site at work more, I would seriously start coming back and posting again.....but...I cant...so...ill be in and out.

Finally realised I needed medication, so now I've been on that... and I've gone back to school! I'm aiming to get a 80-90ish ATAR and potentially go to going to Uni and becoming a Highschool Teacher. Gettin' A's and shit so that feels good. Currently writing an Ironclaw PNPRPG story in my spare time. Since I've grown up I've found it hard to even stick close and interact with my IRL friends, so I figured DMing a game could be a really good way to foster that. The setting of the Ironclaw campaign is renaissance fantasy land w/ magic and the lose plot is political intrigue with heavy lovecraftian undertones. It's been a great creative outlet~

Also, I'm probably not gonna go do teaching and maybe go into VFX because in Adelaide, there are two huge studios (Rising sun/Technicolor) where one is opening up and I wanna get into this skillset. It also means if this becomes a much larger industry, in 20 or so years I could just become a teacher who teaches this skillset so yeah, I'm feeling really happy about where I'm at.

Edit: Also I recently discovered Tally Hall and I really love it and I highly recommend it.

Edit: Oh yeah I also smoke a fair amount of weed, that's been fun.

Edit: And get this! I came back here to get an old gif that TheGruw sent me back in 2013 for the ideal and optimal way to mine diamonds.

Last edited:
Whoa ... blast from the past. I just happened to think, hmm, what was the name of that ole minecraft server from when I was a wee uni student, and landed here again. By some magic, I even remembered my password. Mighty, Theo, do you even remember me at this point? I wasn't terribly active, but y'all were fun stuff.

I'm now a math professor, and wish I still had as much bitcoin as I did back in 2012-2014 when I was building with blocks around here, cause then I'd have it made. I'm rarely playing games now, but I was a bit older than the crowd here already when I joined. Being old sucks. I haven't played Minecraft on any server's in a loooong time, and hoped to find one again for good ole nostalgia. All my old games sites and communities from the late 2000's and early 2010's seem dead and gone. Glad to see that this site is still banging around on the 1's and 0's, even if the MC servers are gone.

Not much is going on with me lately. I take like as steady as I can. When I don't have to work, I spend all my free time at home relaxing. I don't play games online that often anymore. Even though my interest in gaming has dwindled significantly these last few years, I have almost completed my backlog of games for my PS3 (recently bought the Jak and Daxter Trilogy and the Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition in the 70% flash sale in the PS Store). Most of my online activities are spent on Reddit or Twitter these days. I still haven't started on my New Year's resolution of getting into better shape. I'm about 10yrs behind on that now that I think about it. I occasionally find grey hairs in my beard. Been thinking about buying an Indian Motorcycle ever since falling in-love with their bikes and after discovering they have a shop nearby. I can't afford one right now though. Been thinking about getting into gardening and growing my vegetables once I get out of my apartment and into a house again.

Pretty boring I know but I'm a very boring person... in person lol.

Not much is going on with me lately. I take like as steady as I can. When I don't have to work, I spend all my free time at home relaxing. I don't play games online that often anymore. Even though my interest in gaming has dwindled significantly these last few years, I have almost completed my backlog of games for my PS3 (recently bought the Jak and Daxter Trilogy and the Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition in the 70% flash sale in the PS Store). Most of my online activities are spent on Reddit or Twitter these days. I still haven't started on my New Year's resolution of getting into better shape. I'm about 10yrs behind on that now that I think about it. I occasionally find grey hairs in my beard. Been thinking about buying an Indian Motorcycle ever since falling in-love with their bikes and after discovering they have a shop nearby. I can't afford one right now though. Been thinking about getting into gardening and growing my vegetables once I get out of my apartment and into a house again.

Pretty boring I know but I'm a very boring person... in person lol.
Good to see you around again jrl!! Your life sounds relaxing and I envy that :D

PEOPLE STILL USE THIS FUCKING WEBSITE
My boyfriend is asleep and I am drunk.
Dropped out of college. Just got back from the arctic circle.
Going to teach English in Vietnam in January.
Love and miss you people and if anyone wants to game or chat PLEASE just hit me up I love every single one of you.

Back