Alright Kiddos, let's talk about some things (Life Updates)

Just finished my second year of maths at university, suffering with Windows 10 100% disk usage which stops me playing anything but if I get a new one I'll be up for playing anything with anybody!

Just finished my second year of maths at university, suffering with Windows 10 100% disk usage which stops me playing anything but if I get a new one I'll be up for playing anything with anybody!
ParcelFace!!!! :D Good to hear things have been going well!

Wow. I'm very surprised to find myself back here again. As far as an update on my life I'm not particularly happy right now. Long story short...

Finally realised I needed medication

Hopefully I can get that sorted out. But looking past my mental state life is pretty nice albeit fairly directionless at the moment. I graduated with a "degree" over a year ago that I found no use for. Moved out a few months ago and just focus my hardest on existing. I do play many games still but wish I had the will to do something more productive. Vague interests in old creative pursuits have pretty much died out. I really want to go back to Japan.

Anyways... That's me!

BB! Good to see you still around :) If you ever want to game or anything just let me know!

Wow. I'm very surprised to find myself back here again. As far as an update on my life I'm not particularly happy right now. Long story short...

Hopefully I can get that sorted out. But looking past my mental state life is pretty nice albeit fairly directionless at the moment. I graduated with a "degree" over a year ago that I found no use for. Moved out a few months ago and just focus my hardest on existing. I do play many games still but wish I had the will to do something more productive. Vague interests in old creative pursuits have pretty much died out. I really want to go back to Japan.

Anyways... That's me!

Attachments

• 1469275561729.gif
    1469275561729.gif
    258.3 KB · Views: 331
It has been almost 8 years since I joined this community. Holy shit that's a long time, feeling pretty old now. Anyways, since then I have finished slaving serving my conscription service, enrolled in a Game Design course at Digipen Institute and am currently about to start my second year in 3 days. Shit's been pretty good so far for me, how's everyone else?

I don’t game anymore but I have a cute puppy, a stable relationship and I collect vintage guitars, watches and scotch now.

Working as a senior staff software engineer at GE on the design team for predix and occasionally freelance for brands who want to do experiential or outdoor creative tech stuff.

I tried to upload images but I’m guessing broken on mobile for ~reasons~

I don’t game anymore but I have a cute puppy, a stable relationship and I collect vintage guitars, watches and scotch now.

Working as a senior staff software engineer at GE on the design team for predix and occasionally freelance for brands who want to do experiential or outdoor creative tech stuff.

I tried to upload images but I’m guessing broken on mobile for ~reasons~

Nice Mike, glad you didn't turn up as an Prostitute on the street corner like me... ANYTHING you want for 2 dollars! Glad to see you stopped by.

I met an amazing man, was with him for 5 1/2 years. We got married.
He passed away from cancer in 2018.
Now I'm just alive drifting through the world. :D Alot has changed since 2011 minecraft. When life was a simpler time.

Back