Alright Kiddos, let's talk about some things (Life Updates)

I met an amazing man, was with him for 5 1/2 years. We got married.
He passed away from cancer in 2018.
Now I'm just alive drifting through the world. :D Alot has changed since 2011 minecraft. When life was a simpler time.

So sorry to hear that - I can't imagine what that must be like - but I'm glad that you found someone amazing, and I imagine it will happen again because I remember you guys over there at Teddybearz being really nice!

I admit I had to look up the old name of your town, but I can definitely still find it on a map - this literally took me 5 seconds to find: Kodoku :D And I remember visiting you guys there quite a few times!

You know, I seem to spend a lot of my life preserving digital stuff, reminiscing about it and not even letting it go (Tsysin and I run a server with old Minecraft worlds which I just got back up and running again yesterday and then spent the whole day on). Sometimes I wonder if this might be unhealthy :D They say that seeing new things and having new experiences is good for you!

Everyone's ancestors would....
Some of them never even heard of a book. My ancestors would look at them with shame.
1549338541276.png

Famous last words of the 30 year old boomer

Every other OS by MS seems to be a hit...but the opposite rotation are usually ones you want to forget

Seeing how my curiosity has brough me here again, I thought I'd share what's been going on in my life.

It's going to be 7 years In July, since I moved to England (some of you might remember that), I've got a proper British accent and my grammar has gone to shit since then :D I have finished my college and apprenticeship courses and I'm a certified mechanic, I spent last 3 years working in a garage to complete my apprenticeship, (a lovely little time-warp place doing both modern cars and stuff going back to the 30's) by the end of which I realised I don't enjoy doing people's cars as a job. I had an opportunity to take on a job at a plant machinery hire and sales place, that I took, which has much better prospects salary and career wise. This happened in January this year.
Other than that, I've partied and drank myself sober and rarely go out in town anymore, I try to do stuff with my cars but they keep breaking, and while I still live with my parents (together with my gf, soon of 4 years), with the new job I hope to start saving up for a mortgage deposit, and buy a house.
I also rarely game and do computer things these days and that seems to pain me the most, because I keep thinking of how much I used to enjoy it. All work and no play makes Rem a dull boy...

I don't think anyone remember me, but what the hell ¯\(ツ)

Graduated my study majoring in accounting, taking internship of auditing in one of big four, partly hoping to be offered a position (it's quite common). Doesn't have the money to buy gaming laptop/computer yet (but it's coming pretty soon) or minecraft (but didnt see the point since idk any good community). Finally found a girl after 7 years single and keep pushing away several girls that like me because of dragging obsession of one girl. I'm so happy that I've found her even when I'm at my uncertain time. Starting to drink alcohol (soju mostly) rarely after years of holding myself. But so far life is good, and gaming using intel hd 5500 is not so bad (not gaming that frequent anymore).

Sometimes I miss the classic server, class builder but playing investigator finding griefer to be reported and such. I myself aren't a good builder and instead helping others build their work.

btw, seeing the recent post in here, does t9k website has any purpose to stay online? or is it just for nostalgia's sake?

Last edited:
Holy wow where has time gone? I joined T9K almost 9 years ago, and this is my first time being back on here in at least 4, maybe even 5, idk. It's crazy seeing everyone all grown up now with real jobs and shit. Shout out all of y'all for being successful and stuff. I'm about to graduate from college next month with a degree in kinesiology and am planning on taking a year off before (hopefully) going back to grad school. Still not super sure what I want to do with my life, I'm thinking something along the lines of exercise physiology or physical therapy, but only time will tell. This has made me super nostalgic, so if y'all will excuse me I'm gonna go to bed and cry for a little while.

p.s. don't go read my bio unless you want to lose a significant amount of IQ points, I guess I'll leave it, but good lord I'm so sorry that that's what I used to talk like

Holy wow where has time gone? I joined T9K almost 9 years ago, and this is my first time being back on here in at least 4, maybe even 5, idk. It's crazy seeing everyone all grown up now with real jobs and shit. Shout out all of y'all for being successful and stuff. I'm about to graduate from college next month with a degree in kinesiology and am planning on taking a year off before (hopefully) going back to grad school. Still not super sure what I want to do with my life, I'm thinking something along the lines of exercise physiology or physical therapy, but only time will tell. This has made me super nostalgic, so if y'all will excuse me I'm gonna go to bed and cry for a little while.

p.s. don't go read my bio unless you want to lose a significant amount of IQ points, I guess I'll leave it, but good lord I'm so sorry that that's what I used to talk like
Squirley!!!

I've gone through all of school, currently checking out career paths that I should have done years ago, but hey! I didn't know I'd have problems with some of my initial choices... Anyways, I will be returning to schooling for possibly marketing, or working my way up to a Journeyman's in the Electrician field. Since last time I was involved in this delightful community, I went through a couple relationships, realized I needed personal growth, and through it I met my current girlfriend, which has lasted since late 2017. I currently enjoy modding consoles for myself and might make a side business doing it. PC gaming is always my jam, but getting through my backlog is crucial right now before more money dishes out. I also now go by 'Tamarock" (sometimes Tammarock if it is taken) in communities or by my actual name. Looking forward to communicating slightly on the discord, Ciao.

Back