Alright Kiddos, let's talk about some things (Life Updates)

Holy wow where has time gone? I joined T9K almost 9 years ago, and this is my first time being back on here in at least 4, maybe even 5, idk. It's crazy seeing everyone all grown up now with real jobs and shit. Shout out all of y'all for being successful and stuff. I'm about to graduate from college next month with a degree in kinesiology and am planning on taking a year off before (hopefully) going back to grad school. Still not super sure what I want to do with my life, I'm thinking something along the lines of exercise physiology or physical therapy, but only time will tell. This has made me super nostalgic, so if y'all will excuse me I'm gonna go to bed and cry for a little while.

p.s. don't go read my bio unless you want to lose a significant amount of IQ points, I guess I'll leave it, but good lord I'm so sorry that that's what I used to talk like

Squirley!!! The IQ points I've lost from your bio doesn't begin to compare to the IQ points I've lost from you over the years...

Hey guys,

Refer to the thread i made just now but yeah holy shit i remember this forum very well back then.
I am a real life working adult now and i just been playing a lot of overwatch recently haha.
But yeah Minecraft Team9000 Classic server is what i used to spend a lot of hours on back in 2013 when i was trying to climb the ranks.

I hope some of those players back then see my post and remember me :)

I've been bouncing around mobile gaming for the past few years. I'm about to get back into either playstation or pc gaming. i beat the witcher 3 and horizon zero dawn when they both came out a couple of years ago but i don't have anything new. if anyone has any insight i've been checking out Fortnite, Division 2, Destiny 2 and Anthem.

i also had this one about 15 months ago and i got married last year.

P.S i tried many different ways to post the pic here and it won't do it, keeps popping up errors on the website.

Last edited:
Its still haunts me... One time I banned a griefer in the classic server. Turns out, he had helped some people with sprites, so when I reverted him, it devastated a big sprite of Link and I felt really bad about it.

I stumbled back across this website since I saw tshin on my steam friends list and was curious what this community has become. Only took me two tries to guess my password here since I was super concerned about password security when i was 15 kek

Anyways, it's good to see all these old names holy shit! I'm nearly 25 these days and graduated from uni a little over two years ago. I currently work for 3 different companies as what is essentially a systems analyst. I've been teaching myself Photoshop recently and have actually been doing some creative design freelance jobs for a pretty big record label in the town over (fingers crossed that leads to more opportunities in the future!). My girlfriend is currently applying to medical schools, so it may be time to move across the country soon depending on where she gets accepted... so that's definitely exciting! I still definitely spend most of my free time playing video games - it's nice to see some things never change heh.

I'll probably check back in here again with hopes for new responses from some of the old guys. Keep those familiar names comin' and I hope all of our good luck continues in life

(PS make me engi please thanks)

Alright lads and lasses, hope everyone is well. I'm currently in my final year of uni and stressing majorly about grad jobs - funnily enough I don't have time to write a unique cover letter, do a lengthy application form, complete an online assessment, have a video interview, attend an assessment day and have a face-to-face interview for each company, only for them to not offer the job... All on top of stressful final year stuff and a long-ass dissertation! (Although the dissertation is pretty sweet, all about epidemic modelling!)

Alright lads and lasses, hope everyone is well. I'm currently in my final year of uni and stressing majorly about grad jobs - funnily enough I don't have time to write a unique cover letter, do a lengthy application form, complete an online assessment, have a video interview, attend an assessment day and have a face-to-face interview for each company, only for them to not offer the job... All on top of stressful final year stuff and a long-ass dissertation! (Although the dissertation is pretty sweet, all about epidemic modelling!)
Good luck!!!!!! :D :D

Back