• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Altitude Server in Community Servers List?

Kc006

um, suggesting the list in this:
WIp server.jpg

Um? Not saying it must have one, just saying :p

Most of the servers are down :O We do have an Altitude Server and it will eventually be put on the list.

Wooty said on minor inconvenience last week that he can't get altitude on the steam list due to some issue which I cant remember, ask him yourself.

Wooty said on minor inconvenience last week that he can't get altitude on the steam list due to some issue which I cant remember, ask him yourself.
I think it has something to do with there being an .exe as well as the steam version

I know me and a couple of other T9Kers have been getting back into Trackmania. It has been a while since I had played, and I'm remembering why: it makes me rage so much.
Oh yeah, sometimes really. But still it's a pretty cool game, I used to play it with my little brother who is 8 and I always had to drive very slow with many mistakes so he could win :p he doesn't really have a feeling for videogames now.. But I bet that will get better :D

Back