AMV thread

rsmv2you

So, I have seen a lot of Amvs everywhere, and I have been making quite a few, so I guess Ill make a thread about it.
Post your fav AMV's here.

Here are the ones I have made... :P

Nice videos, rsmv.

I have yet to make a proper AMV, although I have planned on making a good one for the longest time now. I'll post it here when I finally make it.

Nice videos, rsmv.

I have yet to make a proper AMV, although I have planned on making a good one for the longest time now. I'll post it here when I finally make it.
Thanks. Its not the hard :)
Well..mine are the product of 4 years of editing experience. \_(O_o)_/

I guess. I've been making videos for a long time, I just don't really post them on Youtube sometimes/ don't get around to finishing them.

For example, I made this from scratch:

buahaha! Nice. lol
I would have taken all the "medic!" samples and played a bunch of them repeatedly once the shooting started. ;P

buahaha! Nice. lol
I would have taken all the "medic!" samples and played a bunch of them repeatedly once the shooting started. ;P
Keep in mind I did that with Windows Movie Maker. This means I saved 3 different .wmv and 3 .avi files, and basically compiled to achieve multiple file sounds happening at the same time. It's a little tedious, but it works like a charm.

It took you four years to learn how to zoom and pan your videos? wow.
Do you have anything better to do then insult my work. What the fuck do you have? Shit."Oh look at me! I made a 3d sign that took 20 minutes"
I spend months on my fucking videos and I don't need you're fucking insults cause you don't got any room to talk.

Back