• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

And with this, my friends...

thee_pro

I take my leave from Survival until the server wipe. I'm sick and tired of fixing this goddamned mess...

Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard04.jpg
Clipboard05.jpg

and for those of you who may be curious, BH is still in perfect shape:
Clipboard06.jpg

I'll be waiting for word on when the wipe comes...

Ugh. Hate things like this. I've already quit until the wipe because im sick of looking at the thousands of half-destroyed buildings all over.

I was just about to destroy my house with TNT because I was so sick of people robbing and griefing me. Then a spider killed me and the griefer stole my bed... ;(

Thee, I had to fix the fences and get rid of lava in your house. Someone used lava on the fences and your house.

Thee, I had to fix the fences and get rid of lava in your house. Someone used lava on the fences and your house.
I see that, the cobble in the floor area is a telltale sign of fighting the lava. I thank you for stopping the flow, but my house will not be recovering from this, I hope the town stays in top shape without me, as I am officially stepping down as mayor of Bull's Head at this point. My house shall be a reminder that I existed, no more than that. I'd rather it be destroyed than have some new resident living in it.

You should all elect a new Mayor for the town as I will not be returning.

I see that, the cobble in the floor area is a telltale sign of fighting the lava. I thank you for stopping the flow, but my house will not be recovering from this, I hope the town stays in top shape without me, as I am officially stepping down as mayor of Bull's Head at this point. My house shall be a reminder that I existed, no more than that. I'd rather it be destroyed than have some new resident living in it.

You should all elect a new Mayor for the town as I will not be returning.
Yeah, I am currently not living in BH. While on a rail line, i decided to get off the rail and look around. I found an awesome mountain to live on. :D

Yeah, I am currently not living in BH. While on a rail line, i decided to get off the rail and look around. I found an awesome mountain to live on. :D
Best of luck to you and all who are still playing. May the griefers never find you.

This is how survival works for me...

"Oh yeppie! I'm at spawn now and... Wow, this place is a little messy. Do de do do do de... Oh hiya friends from classic! Oh sure I'll take some items. Oh wow this is a nice place you got here hmmm..."

*3 hours later*

"Neat o! I got some awesome Items! I already got the stuff layied out for my next awesome build. All my freinds are on and... Oh man this is getting laggy... Well it doesn't bother me!"

*Begins to build underwater house*

*bbgunshot went swimming with the fishes*

FUUUUUUU

Back