• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Android/iPhone App

Looks like the images thing has been patched. However moderation functions are not working, and apparently private messages aren't going to be available until after the 1.0 release.

Have you tried any of the browser apps? I rarely have any issues viewing the websites I frequent on my droid including forums.

The only thing I could see these apps being useful for is the admin/mod functions, maybe I'm missing something....

Have you tried any of the browser apps? I rarely have any issues viewing the websites I frequent on my droid including forums.

The only thing I could see these apps being useful for is the admin/mod functions, maybe I'm missing something....
The fact that you don't use this has been made abundantly clear. The fact that I don't care about your opinion should also have been made abundantly clear.

Also, it takes about half an hour to get logged in using my phone's browser, because of the flashy javascript moving things that xenforo uses. Not all of us have phones with screens of over 9000 inches. It also loads much faster, especially over 3G.

Was simply asking if you've tried it on other browsers because the default one does have all the issues you mention.

Also i don't understand why its taking so long for it to load for you. What version of android are you running because it shouldn't be that crappy. I have an original droid not one of the supped up over powered new ones. With the newer OS and Dolphin it loads just fine (speed wise even over 3g and displays correctly) that's why i was asking.

Back