• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Android Recipe Guide App [MineCraft]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1139
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1139

So I got sick of alt-tabing and looking on wiki. or having to look it up for others. So i made an app for my Android tablet. it should have no problem running on a phone. Simply download and transfer to your phone and open the file to install the app. And the images are not in order, and gifs don't work. so just use your brain to figure what else works for a material.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8611414/Minecraft_Guide.apk
app2.jpg
app1.jpg

If that does not work, email me at [email protected] and ill send it to you..
Please I want all feedback on app.

its safe. and The market doesnt approve apps, if you pay the $25 bucks to get that type of account you can add anything you want for apps. nothing is like checked over by google.

its safe. and The market doesnt approve apps, if you pay the $25 bucks to get that type of account you can add anything you want for apps. nothing is like checked over by google.

What I was getting at was I didn't want to go through the navigation game. I would settle for a square scan a mah jigger thing.

well that makes no sense to me. what your trying to say.

How did you do that Woot? and is the link to the download from the dropbox?

i cant find out cause my Tablet doesnt have a camera

Back