• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Animal Explosion

Casham

Just recently I've noticed the animal population explode dramatically!
animalassplosion.png

I'm not sure what is causing this, but hopefully it's sorted out quickly.
;;D

Its me, I am breeding an army of mob warriors and twisting them into mutated beasts that will destroy the land. I am also opening portals into the neather to let forth the masses of my pigman armies and ghasts. Run and hide my friends, run and hide.....

To answer your question, they are my spies.

We were exploring a cave last night, and everyone was almost out. My finger... slipped and triggered a huge explosion of pigs which basically rocketed four people back to the bottom of the cave. It was literally a pig shotgun.

We were exploring a cave last night, and everyone was almost out. My finger... slipped and triggered a huge explosion of pigs which basically rocketed four people back to the bottom of the cave. It was literally a pig shotgun.

I then saw Ozy fly past falling to his death followed by at least 30-40 pigs.
I nearly died with laughter.
The climb back to the top of the cave was very hard with all those pigs moving around everywhere xD

Wow....thats a lotta bacon. I wonder if we can use it like a power miner, or use tnt!

Back